Sunday, April 4, 2021

Something by Julia Gapunik whispered in my right ear

 


- There's a dolls house...

- Not having Minnie or Mickey Mouse...

- Creator artist whisper told...

- No mysteries to unfold...

- April scene...

- Inside an Easter egg's dream...

- To be polite...

- During a spring rite...

- Opening my heart...

- From the start...

- Hands that sew...

- Something new...

- Moscow's square...

- Inside some lair...

- You're dream man...

- No tin can...

- Entering your mind...

- Not dusty but kind...

- Carving stone poetry...

- Just you and me...

- People say...

- That there's night and day...

- Dancing with you tip toe...

- Not a show...

- They say...

- Inside an atrocity pray...

- Enter exhibition scene...

- Pure and clean...

- Eyes like the ocean waves...

- Curly shaves...

- Listening to Tchaikovsky's swan lake...

- Sleeping dogs awake...

- Helding your hand in a dance...

- A curious human trance...

- Thy heart beat...

- No trick or treat...

- It's loud...

- Like an ethereal cloud...

- Magician I am...

- Pure glam...

- Cyrilic language land...

- Tell me...

- Just me...

- To be contrarian...

- Free will variant...

- Deep into your soul...

- Merged with gold...

- How can it be? 

- Mirroring us both the salty sea...

- Unravelling word...

- Into word...

- Our galaxy...

- Us together breathing for the world to see...

- Dolls creator...

- Being mature...

- It's how you raise down your voice...

- My choice...

- Duty free...

- Opening you and me...

- Lips scent...

- Nothing does bend...

- Permanent ink...

- No tattoo sink...

- Paper foil...

- Cake that boil...

- It's how we together look...

- Outside a book...

- The weather's fine...

- One minute inside time...

- Visioning action...

- The sweetest perfection...

- It's how we both move...

- The groove...

- Our hidden cave...

- Being my love slave...

- Rose's petal flowers...

- Shared hours...

- Thoughts streamed...

- As a must have been...

- Sky storm...

- We, the newborn...

- Sheltering ourselves...

- From bookshelves...

- Me and you...

- For true...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...