Friday, April 2, 2021

Daria Kovaleva and myself inside white nights - a real love story

Sometimes love is a question of two beating hearts together beating as one.

Me and Daria know about this.

Pink show where we go, not where the wind does blow.

Fashion glam is more than an attitude, our shared love ain't rude.

There's her friends being my friends and my friends being her friends.

White nights galore when me and Daria are by our shared floor.

Castles together we climb outside any rhyme.

She's Daria Kovaleva and we love each other deeply and in an unique way.

Needless to state the fact that she's one of the prettiest women that I've ever met.

More info about our world wide spread love in this same blogue and in distributed books with our together work on them.





Elena, Daria and me among friends inside a photo session.












Booklet by chinese director Wong Kar Wai with all his filmography that both me and Daria love.






























"Fallen angels" masterpiece from 1995 by Wong Kar Wai restored in 2020.
















Our together work.










Twin Peaks masterpiece Tv series directed by American director David Lynch along Fire Walk With Me movie in VHS format.



Listening to Tool is always cool.





Sometimes being here and there's enough.

Russian director Andrei Tarkovsky working on his masterpiece movies "Stalker" and "Nostalghia"










Czech director Michaela Pavlátová along her animation movies "words, words, words", "Repete" and "Tram".






German actress Liv Lisa Fries that's his the main character of masterpiece TV series Babylon Berlin.



Me and Daria being one.



 BELIEVE.


Japan inside a tin can.


The Thin White Duke in 1990 in his Sound and Vision tour.


Personalized t-shirt by Italian artist Sabrina.


My friend and extraordinary British artist David Lloyd co-creator of masterpiece graphic "V for Vendetta" wearing a mask during Covid.


D & M




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...