Friday, April 2, 2021

Ellistesky, Nadya, Lana and me - Autobiography

There's Mascara who I'm working on an arts project with help by several international artists being a woman that I love.

There's Ellisetsky that's her sister and their kitty Estafeta.

Love how we all work together.

They're both good and real pretty and I know that we make an astonishing team.

Mascara's blonde and her sister brunette being both incredibly talented.

Then there's my friend Nadya who's an astonishing Russian painter and Bielorus born woman Lana that has a full time job as a mother and an half time job as my muse.

Love's always the most important key in life when people believe in it.

Ellistesky and Estafeta 


Lana

Ellisetsky 


Ellisetsky 

Ellisetsky

Nadya 

One of Nadya's paintings

Nadya

Ellisetsky and Estafeta


Mascara and Ellistesky's kitty Estafeta 


Then there's a comic book page about what it's to be a valentine painted by American artist Jon J. Muth.


Then there's an artwork by American artist Jon J. Muth inspired on characters Death and Sandman created by British writer Neil Gaiman who I've personally met in 2004 being both of us inside a delightful chat.




Then there's "Mystery Play" graphic novel created by Scottish artist Grant Morrison along American artist Jon J. Muth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...