Sunday, April 4, 2021

Something whispered from Camilla Martin to my right ear

 

- Man, I do know...

- Not a Shakespearean tale show...

- Latin like you...

- Out of Teutonic land for true...

- Formality is a color code...

- We're both bold...

- Come on give me your hand...

- Let's listen to that band...

- Venice lines state...

- That poetry's never late...

- It's how you always say...

"Believe on you every single day"

- Tarot as friends...

- Loving how we bend...

- Let's together float...

- Wearing your coat...

- Never lost with you...

- Cook me something new...

- Reality is our own dream...

- Life and love are major spleen...

- Italian as fact...

- Portuguese inside an act...

- Let's stand...

- Forgetting bloody Yin or Yang...

- Camilla I am..

- Pure glam...

- Together we're an arts jam...

- Goddamn...

- Words that move us...

- Inside a bus...

- My eyes by your side...

- Our own ride...

- Casanova's a myth fable...

- You being able...

- There's Berlin...

- Not a dream...

- German to speak...

- Outside a spaceship...

- Love our map...

- Not some quick nap...

- Hold me in your arms...

- Love your charms...

- The sea you show me...

- Powerful entity...

- Your mermaid to be...

- Sailor on land...

- Need again your hand...

- Do not think...

- Merged with your ink...

- Heart that beats like a clock...

- Together we rock...

- It's punk wave...

- Cold shave...

- Sushi we eat...

- Outside a treat...

- Entering again our sound...

- The one that we found...

- Italy is Europe's boot..

- Dancing with you barefoot...

- Sand without end...

- Listening to the melody...

- Just you and me...

- Unleash the tiger in you...

- Color green, not blue...

- Stare at my eyes...

- No lies...

- Wicked fallen star...

- Loving how we both are...

- Always driving us far...

- It's true...

- There's a part of me in you...

- How to understand? 

- We use our heart and soul as a magical wand...

- Hair as our DNA...

- Come what may...

- Maybe the truth is...

- Love our paradigmal bliss...

- Shake and wake..

- We're never late..


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...