Friday, April 2, 2021

Elena, Elena, Elena, Elena and Me - real love story

This is a real short love story about four women named Elena in my life.

There's Elena Pavlenka that's a woman who I'm going to marry with.

She was born in the same year as me.

We've genuine strong feelings towards one another.

No need to state the fact that she's the prettiest woman in the whole world in my eyes.










There's Elena being an extraordinary character drawn by Italian virtuoso Milo Manara and I know that she doesn't resemble a tiny bit to Elena Pavlenka.


There's Elena being a brunette (she surely isn't blonde like Elena Pavlenka).
She was born in Kiev and she's an artist.
Love her.
Needless to state anything more about her.










There's Calvin's character from Calvin & Hobbes comic strip created by American artist Bill Waterson.
He believes as much in a strong God as myself.
Needless to point out that Calvin is always right.



There's Elena Fesler.
She's a woman that I love.
She's teutonic ancestry born.
She strips my heart from my chest several times.
In her spare time she creates awesome dolls and artworks with her unique vision.
That's all.







There's the galaxy solar system.


There's a poem published in 1789 by English writer William Blake in his "songs of innocence and experience" compendium.
Blake's one of the best writers ever and a huge influence in my own work.


E, E, E & M


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...