Thursday, April 1, 2021

Something whispered from Viktoriya Mukhraeva to my left ear

 


- Man, there's Siberia street...

- Barbershop we do meet...

- It's spring time...

- Outside a rhyme...

- Say that I'm pretty and cool...

- In the streets I'll swear to you as a fool...

- Sometimes the time...

- Is fine...

- Other times we search a mine...

- It's your heart and soul...

- Beating for everyone being worth gold...

- Nastya will cut my hair...

- She's sugary nice...

- Inside our atmosphere...

- No ice...

- To learn Russian is hard...

- But I sing to you as a bard...

- Eating my breakfast today...

- By my side you did say...

"There's beauty in thee"

"Siberia is time travelling for free"

- I told you that you were an hedgehog...

- Staring at the fog...

- Then once again looked at you...

- It's true, you're something new...

- My birthday tomorrow is...

- A delightful bliss...

- Yesterday felt you by my side...

- Today in you I ride...

- Golden hair that lurks a bit...

- Without any treat...

- Forest stay...

- Every single day...

- People don't know what they say...

- Whatever we want...

- Not googling a magical wand...

- When you stare at me like that...

- I take off your hat...

- Tell you that I want to walk with you barefoot...

- Knowing what we can both cook out of the blue...

- It's Russian fish sardine...

- Not inside a dream...

- Reality is...

- You and me...

- Cheeky kiss...

- For free...

- Trippery trippery...

- Deep ocean and vast sea...

- A shaman this told me:

"There's a sailor in some land, he'll love your hand" 

- Instantly thought on thee...

- Gorki, Gogol, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy and Maiakovsky words...

- Prefer our own swords...

- When you tell me that you love my voice...

- It's our choice...

- Whatever, whenever and wherever...

- Dancing not in the land of never...

- Eating a sandwich with you...

- It's true...

- You always mirror my eyes...

- Without lies...

- Blue as heaven sky...

- Not inside any sigh...

- Once again we walk...

- Don't talk...

- Mirroring together white chalk..


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...