Thursday, April 1, 2021

Ivo Millazzo - Ken Parker - Memories

In 2011 I've met Italian maestro Ivo Milazzo at Beja - Portugal.

He was a gentleman and a virtuoso and I was overwhelmed to see the creator of Ken Parker live while having several chit chats with him.

At this time, I was talking about the work of a comics publisher with three  other comic book experts to an audience with something developed on my mind.

It felt good doing what was right in my mind then and it feels good doing what's right in my mind today with help by some of the best international artists that I know of with their phenomenal artworks either inside worldwide exhibitions or in printed books.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...