Saturday, December 18, 2021

A direct love speech from my belle Isabel Berg to our shared heart


- My Man, to love you is mindblow...

- Not a charade's show...

- Thelema does depart...

- Inside our heart...

- There's V...

- November you and me...

- As a love's entity...

- By the sacred sea...



- My hands by your hair...

- Our sacred atmosphere...

- Into my mind...

- Thy telepathy being kind...

- Of course that I knew...

- From the early beginning that it was only you...

- Let me dress my coat...

- There's our love boat...

- You're the provider...

- I'm the receiver...

- Don't let me linger...

- Thy heart's keeper...

- Come again...

- You're never tame...

- Born in a holy land...

- Where the fiercest does stand...



- Viking I am...

- Trapped in our love's den...

- Atlantean you're...

- Never too far...

- There's our love song...

- Not only a comfort zone...

- Into me...

- Staring at thee...

- It's a bloody idea, my love...

- Not a peace dove...

- Touch you my lips...

- Like love's battleships...

- Aeon does come...

- With you, never feel I home alone...



- Students will surely miss me...

- They love our together energy...

- Dress your viking's chemise...

-Thy body and soul being Portuguese...

- Let's create magic divine...

- Near a lost goldmine...

- Where the stones gather...

- Lands of ever...

- From the ancient manuscript letter...

- Must you write with feather...



- Kiss me over and over again...

- Our love ain't a game...

- Not shy I am...

- Love battling your pen...

- Ants say...

- Today's fertility's day...

- Microcosmos did today woke...

- Not inside a joke...

- You're always like this...

- With a smithreen's bliss...

- Never forgetting my lovely kiss...

- Knowing that I'm thy miss...

- More than a distress damsel...

- I'M THY FEMALE...

- No Laylah's name...



- Beating heart drums ain't a child's game...

- Increase my mood...

- Let's cook together food...

- You're love of my life...

- No rookie's slice...

- To you understand?

- Need a vampire's fang...

- Chtulhu's sleepy always is...

- Pessoa's asking Ofélia a kiss...




- Aleister can't figure out...

- Crowley's shout...




- Artur Machen seems like a simple ghost...

- Not a common host...




- Doesn't matter my sweet...

- Let's sink deep...

- Anchoring's also a virtue...

- Nothing new...

- Sails will blaze later sometime...

- Now, you must be only mine...

- My Man, it's almost Xmas time...

- Bought salty codfish...

- Soon you'll also be Danish...

- To marry ain't a game...

- It's not a simple sugar cane...

- There're your books...

- And printed looks...

- Fish and hooks...



- Like a motion picture that is always on play...

- Never forgetting its bay...

- Love me forever eternally...

- Not only in poetry...

- I'll be thee..

- You'll be me...

- Heart's free...

- No dichotomy...

- Interlude it...

- Prelude's sweet...

- Epilogue's only a ship...

- Let's shuttle it in...

- Major Tom's and Guy Fawkes' scene...

- Alan will aprove...

- David Lloyd will groove...



- Orwell will tell...

- That I'm thy only belle...

- 1984...

- Not by the shore...

- Great God Pan

- Will listen to glam...



- Nephilim not angels fallen are...

- Like you, they were born inside a star...

- My Man...

- Deepest loving pen...

- Melody cuts the open air...

- Feel ourselves elsewhere...

- Can't describe...

- Solar entropy's jive...

- From the prettiest city in the world...

- Never small...

- Copenhagen does bend...

- With our everlasting Yin and Yang...



- Your eyes at my face...

- Me embrace...

- Not thinking on heaven...

- Count I till 7...

- Our everlasting gaze...

- That echo's our chase...

-  By the fridge...

- There's cheese...

- Also want to be Portuguese...

- Like you...

- Never saying "please"...

- Our mutual love's always different and new...

- Let's observe intact nature...

- Feel myself more mature...

- By your side...

- Inside our eternally love's ride...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina