Saturday, December 11, 2021

A simple love speech from Daria Kovaleva aka Dasha Intoxica to our shared heart

 


- My Man, just me say...

- During night or day...

- Sensing tact...

- Inside our story's fact...

- Entering in and out...

- No sudden shout...

- My black hair...

- Our uncontrolled atmosphere...

- Just like a motion picture...

- No seizure...

- Within lips sweet...

- Our kisses meet...

- More than a Jim Jarmusch's motion picture...

- Defining a lovely creature...




- Baloon as a melody...

- Where the world cares free...

- Saint Petersburg's by the door...

- Not crawling any more...




- It's how we both behold the Universe's sand...

- Mars and Venus inside our hand...

- Sometimes you tell me that I'm the prettiest one...

- Not inside a song...

- But at our love bomb...

- Maiden's Koroleva name's awake...

- Into our human shape...

- Sometimes don't know...

- Where to glow...

- Mutter I to dear snow...

- That we're timeless front row...

- Lillies at our together dance...

- Absolutely awesome romance...

- Pure energy...

- When I'm you...

- And you me...

- Feel totally new...

- Don't write me a simple Aria...

- I'm Daria...

- Just like at Hal Hartley's Amateur...



- Me and you by the shore...

- Do know that I know even more...

- Just tell me...

- In pure energy...

- What will we be?

- Not only thy honey bee...

- Again my eyes...

- No lost sighs...

- Your arms...

- In my waste...

- No need to chaste...

- Duality does endure...

- Knowing that you're my cure...

- Whisper to me again..

- No muttered game...

- Sugary kane...

- All over the world and even more...

- Counting till number 4...

- No ship...

- Our soul and heart's deep...

- During night...

- Being thy light...

- More than a year...

- No need to words gear...

- Singing your words...

- Poetry's swords...

- Teeth that bite you...

- Into something new...

- Like a sailor at a lake...

- Never being late...

- Towards the moon and back...

- Lovers we aren't inside a cigarettes' pack...

- Pure storm chimes...

- Universe does rhymes...

- By my body, thy coat...

- Angelic's boat...

- In a silverscreen...

- More than our emotions spleen...

- It's the room...

- Not on the moon...

- Wearing thy jacket's leather...

- Like a cabin's fever...

- Ducks do swim...

- Inside our beautiful reality's dream...

- Major scene...

- Kaleidoscope's frame from Ingmar Bergman...

- Dwelling on your pen...



- Andrei Tarkovski's shot...

- Kinda of forgot...



- Maiakovski did wrote...

- Not (inside) a joke...



- Gogol, Nikolai text speech was gone...

- You and me into the bone... 



- Towards a river...

- We never shiver...

- Thin White Duke did sang...

- About Yin and Yang...



- Into thy body again...

- Where love ain't a shame...

- Just like a spiral path...

- Russia's inside a tiny lap...

- Portuguese language inside my brain... 

- Never feel myself tame...

- Being thy Dame...

- Crowley did told...

- That a kiss isn't never cold...



- Our body and soul...

- Not a show floor...

- Our vibrant chord...

- Never lost we're...

- Staring at our special star...

- Towards the funnel of love...

- Carrying a beautiful dove...

- Keith Haring's art...

- Not our start...





- Held me again into you...

- Love to feel ourselves new...

- My lotion skin...

- Outside a dream...

- Perfume's everywhere...

- Shared nature's air...

- Oxygen into my lungs...

- Love bombs...

- Into Sharunas Bartas' land...

- Me and you without end...



- Bi Gan's imagery... 

- When you collide in me...



- Nekrosius inside a theater play...



- La Fura Dels Baus calling it a day...



- By the table there's food...

- Our love mood...

- It's our continuous... melody...

- Not at Madrugada's lengthy sea...

- Pull the strings... 

- The world sings...

- Being Bela's more than life... 

- Love's cake slice...

- Gimme me truth...

- Our shared youth...

- Sinclair's Iain books...



- Kim Ki Duk's fish hooks...



- Jonathan Carroll's oeuvre...

- Not at the Louvre...




- Kiss me again...

- Streets have no name...

- London's eye...

- Where Blake, William lie...



- By our house...

- Not watching Mickey Mouse...



- Let's bake a cake...

- Time ain't late...

- Superbly we together stand...

- Fiercely than holy land...

- Not to be awake...

- By a sudden break...

- Again and again...

- Not caring about fame...

- Our display...

- Built TV series at bay...

- Entire scenery...

- Deep into our mime's tree...

- Butterfly shake wings...

- Do know what our joy brings...

- Our names in every city...

- Feeling myself sweetie...

- Curtain doesn't call...

- Our wonder wall...

- Siouxsie Sioux does sing...

- Not only at our label's pin...



- It's our bar...

- Knowing who we're...

- Where Gods and Godesses featured a star...

- Into Russian land...

- Portuguese do I understand...

- Triangles in maths...

- Pytagoras' path...

- Call me more than pretty...

- Neatly...

- Softly whisper I all the time to you:

"Always we're something new"

"No true blue"

"Feelings voodoo"

"Akin and akin"

"Reality's a dream"

- Staring at a picture by Araki...

- Japanese's lacky...



- Into you...

- Again true...

- Lord of dreams...

- Knowing all means...

- Thinking on how blood does pump...

- With our shared tongue...

- To love you is to know...

- Where the wind does blow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina