Friday, December 31, 2021

A short direct speech from Monali Roy to our shared heart

 



- My Man, yellow is...
- Give me a bloody kiss...
- Always you tell me that we both have glam...
- With you by my side we're more than a simple bang...




- But you know me my love...
- Never do know...
- Inside our alcove...
- About a dual show...
- Daughter also loves you...
- It's how you provides us everything new...




- Thy anniversary was merry...
- Ate cake with jelly...
- We're arriving 2022...
- Just me and you...
- No need to feel blue...
- Want you to move me again...
- Feel a bit lame...
- Put me in your lap...
- No need to chat...




- Rivers never run dry...
- Vision I them with my left eye...
- There's the prettiest city in the world...
- Don't make me stare at any wall...
- Wear I...
(No lie)
- Dress greenish...
- Our mutual wish...
- Just don't make me fall...
- There's our mutual call...




- My black hair on your face...
- Being my true ace...
- Put me again...
- Real sane...
- No need for entropy...
- Just you and me...
- No rent's free...
- Must cook us codfish...
- There's plenty of cheese...



- Daughter will take care of dessert sweet...
- Real neat...
- Let's not sleep thinking on the moon...
- Way too soon...
- Fertile soil...
- No coil...
- Press play...
- Love song's day...
- Into our atmosphere...
- Contraction...
- Everywhere...
- Deep action...




- Our perpetual passion...
- To love you...
- Every single day new...
- Always reading myself...
- Like a rare book from our shelf...
- Embrace me...
- Purest energy...
- Don't act like James Bond...
- He's a character at some pond...




- Bridge's script...
- No snakes pitt...
- Be my vicious thing...
- No need for any scene...
- Of course that you're what you're...
- Never away, nor far...
- My heart that suddenly beats...
- No need for sugary treats...
- Love me sweets...
- Give me your right hand...
- We're not a dystopical end...
- CODE QR...
- Know that I can...
- Human bar...
- Love you as my only Man...
- Truth be told...
- No cold...
- Don't think...
- Flow myself with thy ink...
- Just tell me that you'll love me towards eternity...
- Way more than any simple sea...
- To be ourselves real...
- Utmost feel...
- Our endless hill...
- No need to chill...



- Fingertip me...
- Into duplicity...
- By you prettier I am...
- Do know that we're more than a simple bang can...




- Russia will talk...
- America'll go for a walk...
- India'll inhale chalk...
- Asia'll be Punkish rock...
- Oceania'll be in shock...
- Europe'll go amok...
- Africa'll be a simple dock...
- Life's what it's...
- Just give me another glamorous kiss...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...