Thursday, December 2, 2021

A love speech from Mascara to our beating ensemble heart

 



- Moscow : 11h33...

- You and me...

- Where tables do turn...

- Echoing free...

- Inside our eternal love bomb...



- Thy honey's in my lips...

- Grabbing my hips...

- Always here and there...

- Heart's everywhere...




- Wearing thy favourite blouse...

- Inside our yellowish house...

- To climb up...

- Always do we start...

- More than a simple tease...

- Want you...

- Cold's bliss...

- Tenderly true...




- Love biting your neck...

- The sweetest hidden track...

- No merciful I am...

- Pure glam...

- No spam...



- More than one hour...

- Never feel I sour...

- It's the day...

- Fertile's bay...

- Doesn't matter...

- Pillow not made of leather...



- By the bed...

- Shared skin does shed...

- Thy blonde bombshell am I...

- I know...

- No pry...

- Outside any show...



- Love holding your arms...

- Throughout all my body charms...

- Lipstick's stain?

- I'm the one to blame...

- Don't you dare calling me "sugar cane"...



- You're always like this...

- Deep inside our stunning kiss...

- More than an effect...

- Our long term act as fact...

- By the window time stands still...

- You I feel...

- Awake the snake...

- Must shake...

- No break...




- Tongue comes and go...

- No melting snow...

- My blonde hair...

- Everywhere...

- Another kid want I...

- No lie...

- Don't wanna sigh...



- Doesn't matter if it's boy or girl...

- Know that he/she will not be small...

- My love, touch me again...

- Where the streets have no name...




- Our together magical trick...

- Lovemaking inside a spaceship...

- In between kiss and kiss...

- We both bliss...

- Know that I'm thy miss...



- Married we already are...

- Touching a shuttle's star...

- Moaning something within...

- Outburst scream...

- Not inside any dream...

- Reality does spin...



- No lingerie...

- Feel I free...

- Our body energy...

- Like a banshee...

- Hum I towards thee...

- Again want I more...

- No shore...

- Time 4...

- Kiss me again...

- No game...

- Jeopardy's lame..,

- Inside myself...

- No bookshelf...

- Volcano's shape...

- Never late...



- Legs upon legs...

- Not the one that begs...

- Love's our tree...

- Not thinking out..

- Electricity...

- No shout..

- I can never say "no"...

- 5 in a row...



- Science detailed is...

- I'm thy kiss...

- Being thy miss...

- Always unclean...

- You know what I mean...



- Position 23...

- Colorfully...

- Towards Red Square...

- We both stare...

- No pleonasm...

- Our Infinitual orgasm...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...