Monday, December 20, 2021

Something sweet told to me by my soul mate Hélia


- It's almost Xmas time...

- Hazelnuts and port wine...

- Let's do it fine...

- Cake must be our goldmine...

- Snow doesn't shine...

- Again and again...

- Being thy dame...

- When the world is tame...

- Don't need fame...

- Outside any game...

- Never feel lame..

- The prettiest city in the world...

- Broadcasting images that ain't small...




- Press play...

- During day...

- Rain's storm...

- Endemoniada as our love song...

- Towards the bright sky...

- Feel myself high...

- More than a simple dance...

- Not exiting our romance...

- Just call me sweet...

- Again deep...

- Like a rhythm foretold...

- Never cold...




- By the sea...

- Rose's purity...

- My golden hair...

- Everywhere...

- Come candle glass...

- Inside a pass...

- Rudolph does say...

- That world's our bay...

- Cat says "Whatever..."

- Land of ever...

- Single match...

- Embroidery's patch...

- Thy coat...

- More than a love boat...




- Don't act like Superman...

- Have I Lois Lane's glam...

- Clark Kent's spam..

- Sweet coffeeshop...

- Love's shot..

- To whisper and behold..

- Heart's inner toll...

- Opening the door...

- Not counting till 4...

- By the table codfish... 

- Smashed potatoes ain't a wish...



- Again the song...

- Blasted love bomb...

- Read me a book...

- There's our look...

- When we know what to cook...

- Lightning bolt...

- Myriads inside a lamp bulb...

- Aeons and Aeons we live on...

- Where the trees forlorn...

- Let's move again...

- Where the streets have no name...




- Forgetting the moon...

- Never late, nor soon...

- Present time does dwell...

- Acronym's spell...

- H's letter...

- Venus in leather...

- Mars inside a feather...

- It is where we both were born...

- Inside a vicious stone...




- Atlantean fact...

- Our together act...

- Just tell me..

- That I'm also thee...

- Pages that turn...

- Candle again burn...

- Souls church echo again...

- Where cats are tame...

- Our fascination street...

- Us greet...

- Let's cloud walk...

- No need to talk..




- Just be "you"...

- Always something new...

- Simple man...

- My sweet pen...

- Looking back...

- Time inside our backpack...

- In the cuisine...

- No mystery's seen...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...