Saturday, December 4, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to our ensemble heart

 


- Always you want more...

- Hating number 4...

- You're my disease...

- I'm thy cure...

- To understand Portuguese...

- Forever to endure...



- Know that I love you...

- Rest ain't new...

- It was during the day...

- Quickly forgot what people did say...

- By your side...

- Not a common ride...



- Through your lens...

- Eyes intense...

- Arms immense...

- Felt my glance...

- Not a simple romance...

- Do say to you...

- To love you is to feel true...

- Never do you understand...

- When you're listening to our favorite band...



- Solid time...

- Outside any rhyme...

- Not only my solo writer...

- By my side as my warrior fighter...



- In Japan...

- Believing in Bushido as my only Man...

- Want to thee feel again...

- Even in the rain...



- Charcoal path...

- Wherever is dark...

- Tell me again...

- Mirror's such a shame...

- Thy Belle am I...

- No lie...

- Suddenly I do try...

- Enter I not on a sigh...



- It's pathology that does scream...

- Near the Green...

- You know what I mean...

- Thy hands holding my clothes...

- Like they were boats...



- Ensemble body to be...

- Towards the vast sea...

- Don't care about anatomy...

- Want to feel thee...

- No bilingual string...

- Our fascinating scene...

- Want more...

- Again by the door...

- It's your voice...

- My choice...



- Don't care about intellect...

- Heart's never intact...

- One more time...

- Where the lights shine...

- Mind's awake...

- Our bodies form a shape...



- By the bed is the dress...

- Not a game's chess...

- Tell me that you love me...

- As thy entity...

- Into solar energy...

- No bound to clergy...



- Kiss my eyes...

- When the world sighs...

- Kiss my mouth...

- Without a shout...

- Not to forget...

- Time's never badly spent...

- Never will get...

- Straight kept...



- Mystery to dwell...

- Again being thy belle...

- Into Back and Forth...

- Just like giving birth...

- Yin as a cursed thing...

- Yang is what time does bring...

- Crushing into a movie's scene...



- When there's no dream...

- Hugging you like a tree...

- Cellar free...

- Not how your words move...

- Emotions as our groove...

- Put me in our love mood...

- At table is food...

- Let's do it good...



- Plenty to roam...

- Where there's foam...

- White into Black...

- Grey as a simple pack...

- Just a minutae to you...

- True...



- Into my heart...

- From the very start...

- Come again..

- Move my brain..

- Spirit has no pain..

- Your soaked chemise..

- Just don't make me say "please"...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina