Wednesday, December 22, 2021

A loud love speech from my blonde bombshell Mascara to our ensemble heart


- Sweet love of mine...

- Delight's fine...

- Don't call me sweet... 

- We go way deep...

- Into thy arms...

- Caressing our mutual charms...




- Truth be told...

- Life has heart and soul...

- Just give me...

- Piece of anatomy... 

- Hell's Heaven...

- Let's count till 7...




- My charming Man... 

- Noir(ish) pen...

- Outside any mystery...

- Collide I into thee...

- Rome's free...




- Gladiator's zone... 

- Loving you to the bone... 



- People can't understand... 

- Our purest slam glam... 



- Fridge's ice-cream... 

- Innuendo's dream... 

- Outside reality's scene... 



- By our room... 

- Never late, nor soon... 

- Touching the sky... 

- Where we both lie... 

- Instantly our hearts beat... 

- Lured by a Xmas treat... 




- Candies do flow...

- No show...

- Simplicity is...

- Us inside our kiss... 

- Don't forget... 

- Thy only blonde bombshell I am... 

- Estafeta's our pet...

- Mythology's inside a simple can... 



- Sister sometimes to us is mad... 

- Eating our daily bread... 

- But what can I do?

- You know that I love you... 



- James Bond did shake... 

- Never has a break... 

- Only some movie, babe... 

- We're each other's slave... 



- Always me like this... 

- Wear I thy chemise... 

- Feel total bliss... 

- Thy heart's Portuguese... 



- Whenever or wherever... 

- Doesn't matter... 

- Hold I thy hand right... 

- Uptight... 



- Spinning my head... 

- By our bed... 

- Lips synced together... 

- Jacket's leather... 

- Not a synonym... 

- Label our pin... 

- You know what I mean... 




- Fields into oblivion... 

- Our dominion... 

- Cherish me tame..

- Pure lovely membrane... 




- Don't feel shame... 

- We're more than an human game...

- Not nurturing the day...

- There's our say...

"Marriage ain't a dull play"



- Grab me gently...

- Softly...

- Echo in me...

- No poetry...

- Towards eternity...



- Laser some beams...

- While a young bird sings...

- Thy brown hair...

- Like a spiral's sphere...




- Way more than a sailor...

- Not a bloody tailor...

- Enchanting reality...

- When I'm you and you me...



- Forgot to bake...

- Sugary cake...

- Don't you dare...

- Stopping our atmosphere...




- Trees give...

- Everything...

- World does bring...

- Me Queen and you King...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...