Friday, December 31, 2021

A direct speech from Lana Nizhegorodskaya to me

 


- Come on my Man...

- Till the year's end...

- Xmas was sweet...

- Me and you real deep...

- Don't forget...

- Love's fact...

- Give me your hand...

- Together we're a kaleidoscopic band...



- My fingers combing your hair...

- Everywhere...

- We must dance...

- Life ain't only romance...

- Inside my heart...

- Where we both start...

- It is how you touch me...

- Our mutual energy...




- Kissing your lips...

- Moving my hips...

- You always tell me this:

"We're a serpent's hiss"

- Baking bread...

- Cookies are by the bed...

- It is our room...

- Never too soon...

- Rock and pop...

- We're totally top...



- My red dress...

- Thy jeans, no mess...

- Belt that ties...

- No sighs...

- Moaning to you...

- True...




- Way more than fire...

- No desperate pyre...

- Our love's flame...

- Being thy dame...

- My fingernails on your body...

- Scratching golly...

- No tragedy...

- We're more than simpathy...



- Leipzig's still awake...

- Porto has a fabulous shape...

- Need to an apple eat...

- Delicious treat...

- Painted eyebrows...

- Inside vowels...



- Hold me again...

- Inside our love's plane...

- World is mad...

- Need you deeply inside me...

- By the bed...

- Fulfiling more than fantasy...




- You must...

- Be just...

- I'll drive the car...

- Showcasing our love star...

- Daughter told me...

- That together we're synergy...

- Love, lost the key...

- Closed door...

- We must be...

- Even more...

- Don't wanna know...

- About any freakish show...

- Let's create magic...

- Nothing tragic...

- Caress me like you always do...

- Just me and you...




- Biting your fingertip...

- No need to grip...

- We're shadow and light...

- Beloved sight...

- Need your help, my love...

- Am no dove...

- Press play...

- Louder today...

- My hair pins...

- Don't need any scenes...

- Knock me again...

- Feel myself not tame...

- Orgasmic feel...

- No need for us to chill...




- Volcano's awake...

- Let's shiver and shake...

- Kiss my eyes...

- Tongue blisterly sighs...

- Vampire being...

- Flying cream...

- Jack Daniel's on the house...

- Port wine's on my green blouse..

- Position spoon..

- No doom..

- Again, thy snake..

- Makes me endlessly shake...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...