Tuesday, January 4, 2022

A short speech from daughter to me

 


- Man, today feel cool...

- Imagined bathtub as a pool...

- Mother does me whisper something...

- You and her eating ice-cream...

- Flavour's a treat...

- By the kitchen made a tea for you...

- Green one with class...

- Something new...

- Both of you're always inside a beloved pass...

- Need thy attention full...

- Daughter am I...

- Marriage ain't something dull...

- Notice I some white hair in you...

- Don't you dare to get old...

- True...

- You're worth gold...

- Thy pen's inside a piece of cloth...

- You know that I don't forgot...

- Mother lots of times is lost inside you...

- (Again) true...

- You're my dragon to be...

- Gathering alchemist's energy...

- Wanna know...

- Time ain't show....

- Let's go play football again...

- Feel lame...

- Mum, must prepare us food...

- She's a cook good...

- Later, we'll bake bread with her...

- You do know that lots of times her head is elsewhere...

- Feed the cat...

- No act...

- You once told me this: 

"Butterflies are worms bliss" 

- Always think I a lot on what you tell me...

- Education must always be by the sea...

- Tiger's bathing by the river shore...

- Stare I only at you...

- Thinking on what to do...

- Fold I a paper piece...

- With ease...

- Like origami that we both create...

- Bonsai tree's never late...

- Hug you in my arms fragile...

- For more than a short while...

- Meanwhile...

- Kinda forgot...

- DNA not cut...

- Ball doesn't roll...

- It seems so small...

- Lurking by the window's light...

- Not waiting for the night...

- Had a curious insight...

- By the lake's a beautiful swan...

- Weather doesn't leave it alone...

- Switch off the TV set...

- Couldn't care less about internet...

- Delete I our network...

- The world stands still...

- With wine's cork...

- In a mountain hill...

- Dribbled you time 5...

- Laugh with you pride...

- Proud of our prime tee...

- Mix in it a bit of honey...

- Thy tea looks funny...

- Ask you words not...

- Simple thought...

- Melting cube ice...

- Like a Xmas surprise...

- Never you tell me about any Gods...

- But about jumping frogs...

- Strange it's...

- Mixing it till number 6...

- Wearing thy sunglasses...

- Visioning world's classes...

- Entering dominion again...

- Feel poetry's shame...

- Ask you to write in prose...

- While you pick us a delighted rose...

- Sometimes mum doesn't dream...

- Always viewing gossip's scene...

- The ball again stands still...

- Stared at it...

- Mirroring a ship...

- DNA's Portuguese...

- You always teach me to love cheese...

- Gave you a gum...

- Balloons are fun...

- Scratch I a bit my face...

- No human chase...

- Don't want you to feel asleep...

- Know that you work a lot...

- Bear I our keep...

- Smile at you...

- Thy heart key...

- Mum love you true...

- Never feel I strange...

- By thy pagan's glance...

- Of course that during minutes jealous I am...

- No spam...

- Even forget Greece's myths...

- In between our tricks...

- Sky opens itself...

- Clouds at some bookshelf...

- In spite of rain...

- Play with you again...

- Our delightful game...

- Mum feels tame...

- Young forever you're...

- Like Peter Pan following a star...

- When you write letter zed...

- Turn I a bit mad...

- Love your name...

- Manuel is...

- Passing disdain...

- Thy love kiss...

- Know that Mum is M...

- Having you together endless glam...

- In your shoulders walk I...

- Real high...

- Will be as tall as you're...

- Future will be a new gaze shoe...

- Happy with us as a star...

- Laughing...

- No (dot) blue...

- Our palish chronology...

- When we both learn astrology...

- Capricorn does know...

- To tie a bow...

- Don't wear any suit...

- Thy style's always cute...

- Ball does roll...

- Thee I call...

- Scored you a goal...

- At house's hall...

- Corridor's spent...

- No dusty event...

- Let's paint something together...

- Write in the ether...

- Broke a dish...

- Not my wish...

- Ask you again...

- To pick a flower in the left lane...

- Don't wanna be sane...

- Sensation's pain...

- Don't wanna be crazy...

- Nor lazy...

- Want you to me teach...

- To Universe's reach..

- At Mars there's life...

- Cut us an apple's slice...

- Want you and mother's looks...

- Not mermaid's fish hooks...

- This is only me...

- Counting way more than sympathy...

- Together we must sing...

- During winter or spring...

- To be what we're...

- More than a love's bard...

- 7 nill...

- No thrill...

- Opened I thy Pandora's box...

- Wanna be as intelligent as a tiny fox...

- To dance with you and mum...

- Melody's prettier than the Sun...

- Come on and let's go...

- We're what Cosmos does glow...


No comments:

Post a Comment