Friday, January 14, 2022

A short direct love speech from Monali Roy somewhere in between our together heart, soul and body

 


- Love you, my Man...

- Stating I am...

- With glam...

- Sometimes jealous am I...

- Breath inside an inner sigh...

- Making love is our cure...

- Continuing us to be pure...

- Walking street with thy name...

- Bear I no pain...

- Not stand I by the door...

- Always want I more...

- Play our dual melody...

- Let's waste energy...

- Inside me and thee...

- There's no rank...

- No logical prank...

- True it's...

- Give me immediately a kiss...

- I'm thy miss...

- Prepared us a new dish...

- Typically Portuguese...

- Just don't talk...

- Blindfolded must we walk...

- No world's mystery...

- Our orgasmic's energy...

- Don't you dare crazy me make...

- Love our together human shape...

- Act like a brat...

- Delightful as a simple cat...

- Make me sweat...

- No need to...

- Be always new...

- Eyelashes paint I...

- No lie...

- Lipstick colour ...

- Never sour... 

- Know that you love my hair black...

- Caress me...

- What the heck?

- Naturally loving thee...

- My beloved river and sea...

- Position's spoon...

- Love staring with you at the moon...

- Not too soon...

- Tell me about Comte Saint-Germain...

- Immortality's plan....

- Again inside me...

- Feel I thee...

- Scribble a paper sweet...

- Let's go deep...

- Not feeling myself Brit...

- Kiss my lips...

- Move my hips...

- Merge again...

- No shame...

- Garden's to blame...

- Wear my eyeglasses...

- Love our classes...

- Press pause...

- Just because...

- Seriously you belong to me...

- Immaculated reality...

- Just me tell...

- No spell...

- During Big Bang...

- There was Yin and Yang...

- Planets did collide...

- Side by side...

- Share with me our bedsheet...

- Be also sweet...

- Don't you sigh...

- All night together we must lie...

- Vulcanology ain't astrology...

- My body's our map...

- No need to chat...

- My nails must thee scratch...

- Don't care...

- We're a match...

- Flag's a spear...

- 2...

- 4...

- 5...

- 3...

- 8...

- Never late...

- Thy left shoulder as my pillow...

- Nature's willow...

- Again open gate's perception...

- Purest perfection...

- To be able to...

- 1 being more than 2...

- My hair on thy face...

- Feel like a true ace...

- Me again embrace...

- Need I plenty more...

- Never count I till 4...

- Can not stand...

- When you stare at a blonde bimbo's band...

- Blanket's also sweet...

- Again, let's go deep...

- Don't you dare to make me wait...

- Still soon, nor late...

- Just give me...

- GIVE ME...

- More than 3...

- Let's again spin...

- Top scene...

- Bra's by the floor...

- Don't care...

- Want I even more...

- Don't you dare...

- Loving thy hands...

- Body that does bends...

- Straight amends...

- Law mandatory's...

- Making me thy miss...

- Will share thy name...

- Till eternity...

- No hidden game...

- Forgetting human entropy...

- Our shared bodies never melt...

- Wearing no belt...

- Being again on top....

- Listening to pop...

- No shock...

- Inside you and me...

- Endlessly mimetry...

- Biology's...

- Our bodies bliss...

- Mahabharata does say...

- That forever is our day...

- Kiss me before I sleep...

- My only Man...

- Devotee by thy flourishing pen...

- Dawn will be even more deep...

- But to me you must be always sweet...


No comments:

Post a Comment