Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Laura Francesconi to our shared heart

 


- My Man, today...

- Not at May...

- Must we together rewatch Visconti's movies...

- State groovie...

- Into my arms...

- Grabbing thy charms...

- Pasolini wrote a poem to mother...

- Fernando Pessoa another one to father...

- I'm way more than your lover...

- Forgetting not time...

- We're at our prime

- Awoke today with thy kiss...

- Being thy miss...




- From Bologna to Rome...

- Our love's zone...

- Not Lynch's Laura I am...

- Twin Peaks' spam...

- Enter I inside you...

- Fellini's movies felt blue...

- Viagio towards Mastorna...

- Never act I as a prima donna...

- In 67...

- Felt myself in heaven...

- Not listening to Beatles spin...

- Loving life inside reality's dream...

- Then, you come to me...

- Show me thy sea...

- Our identity...

- Again hold your hand...

- Tight that doesn't bend...

- Like a Moretti picture motion...

- Thy kisses are my body lotion....

- Like a magical potion...

- Prepare me food....

- I'm in the mood...



- Nat King Cole sings...

- About Ella's dreams...

- Bertolucci did despair...

- Into thin air...

- Vatican's pope...

- Told us about hope as some joke...

- Kiss me again...

- Nobody's to blame...

- Loving you my hair black...

- As an empathy's pack...

- Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece...

- 2046 at ease...

- Rossellini did told...

- That we both are gold...

- Into Ravenna and back...

- Never leaving our train's track...

- Put in my body thy coat...

- Rain didn't pour our love boat...

- At the coffeeshop...

- Never do I forgot...

- That you write our book...

- As a simple cook...

- Listening to The Cure...

- We together endure...

- Concert does begin...

- There's our love scene...

- Being us sugary cream...

- Thy fingers on my tongue...

- Our love's bomb ..

- Teach me Portuguese, my Man...

- I'll keep our words in a can...

- Square one...

- Us both sharing a gum...

- Give me way more than a flower...

- By the early hour...

- What do we both know?

- That salty river does glow?

- Carry me into the moon...

- Dust sparkles are never soon...

- Bowie did spoke...

- About Thin White Duke's poke...

- De Sica told me...

- Our beloved fantasy...

- Let's love us more...

- Again by the floor...

- There's your shirt made of cotton pure...

- Again we endure...

- 7...

- 8...

- 9...

- Again are you mine...

- Feel delighted and fine...

- Corto Maltese did point a map...

- You're my love, my cap...

- More than a Plato's speech...

- You're my reach...

- Aldous Huxley did told about perception...

- Doors' caption...

- Press play at Bjork's melody...

- Only you and me...

- No pagan poetry...

- Being you born in the prettiest city in the world...

- Feel you not small...

- 1,82...

- True...

- My pinkish blouse...

- By our house...

- At table's Portwine...

- Kiss me one more time...

- Real fine...

- Outside any rhyme...

- Let us together shine...

- Orgasmic splendor...

- When I want you even more...

- Forgetting Roman Empire History...

- We're each other blistery...

- Let's come again...

- Nothing's in vain...

- I'll always love you and you me...

- Like Adam and Eve when they were free...

- Our paradise...

- Not slipping on ice...

- Years will never pass...

- We're a masterclass...

- Again into me...

- Energy...

- Daughter will say....

- That we'll always love each other...

- Further...

- No need to play...

- Human game...

- Is such a shame...

- Let's dance my love towards eternity...

- When you're me and I'm thee...




- Not being a John Doe...

- Or Jane show...

- Wilhelm Reich...

- Book that is nice...

- I'll open you again ..

- Need you as my knight...

- Am thy dame...

- When we both provide light...

- Caress my head ..

- By the bed...

- With you feel I never mad...

- Love you and you know...

- That we're purer than the purest snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment