Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A short love speech from janina barabas to our shared heart

 



- My Man, during our together night...

- Feel I our inner light...

- How I touch thee...

- Like an honey bee...

- Not only thy personality...

- Or us staring at the sea...

- We together dance...

- Our lips form a romance...

- My blonde hair...

- Being our private atmosphere...

- Listening to the storm outside...

- We open ourselves to one more ride...




- By your side...

- My lips on thynne...

- You're totally mine...

- Body's fragile...

- Together we're tactile...

- It is how you move me...

- Us both staring at the sea...

- Poured us a bottle of wine...

- Being us both fine...

- Passage of the year...

- Thinking without fear...

- We always chill...

- It is how we together feel...

- Lips that thee kiss...

- I'm thy miss...




- From land to land...

- You being my Man...

- Not only at Moscow...

- Outside any show...

- Asked you to marry me...

- Our wedding ring...

- Near an apple tree...

- Both do we sing...

- Dressing thy texture jeans...

- Being more than dreams...

- Then, my silk dress...

- Where we both play chess...

- Glass one...

- Us having fun...

- Glass two...

- Me kissing you...

- Glass four...

- Always wanting more...

- By the floor...

- We do stand...

- Listening to our favourite band...

- Grab my hips...

- Will give you my lips...

- Thee caress I...

- No lie...

- Way more than a dance...

- Our utmost dance...

- By the stairs hall...

- Feel us together never small...

- Inside me again...

- Don't feel tame...

- Your love's my precious flame...

- Do know...

- Russian I am...

- No show...

- Portuguese you're...

- We're never too far...

- Tonight staring at our room...

- Not thinking soon...

- Felt myself on the moon...

- It's how you always make me feel...

- My love, my Man made of steel...

- From Russia with love...

- Do know that I'm no dove...





- Just give me one more kiss...

- I'm thy only miss...

- Let's share more than only a night...

- Our together life's an insight...

- Love's bright...

- Carry me to our bed...

- Let's make our skin shed... 

- Serpent do hiss...

- Never am a bit mad...

- When you I kiss...


No comments:

Post a Comment