Tuesday, January 4, 2022

A direct love speech from Laura Francesconi to my heart

 


- My love, my Man...

- It's my b'day...

- Come what may...

- Use thy pen...

- Grab my hips...

- I'll kiss thy lips...

- There's our room...

- No doom...

- Knowing that you're Portuguese...

- Act I at ease...

- By the fountain...

- Dancing with you near a mountain...

- Italian I am...

- Thy glam...




- Love when you kiss my hair...

- Suddenly feel you everywhere...

- Hold my hand right...

- Let's dance...

- Our romance...

- Real tight...

- During day and night...

- To love you...

- Not something new...

- Laura's my name...

- Harbor I no game...

- Feel no pain...

- In all streets...

- Give me sweets...

- It's our dance...

- Beat seance...

- Today awoke...

- By your side...

- No simple ride...






- Our love's coat...

- Being our boat...

- Ask you again for more...

- Counted till 4...

- By the floor...

- Preparing me breakfast you were...

- Our love's atmosphere...

- At your b'day by your side I was...

- No magical bus...

- Capricorn like you...

- Felt something real new...

- Heart did bump fast...

- Not our dance's last...

- Jumped into your back...

- Felt you as my wolfpack...

- There's a plain rose...

- When you write me prose...





- What will I chose I?

- No lie...

- Without any sigh ...

- Our mutual love...

- Kiss me again...

- Am I no dove...

- Wearing thy favourite dress...

- Don't you dare make a mess...

- You know me...

- I'll wear your jeans...

- By all means...

- Rip your shirt...

- Like giving birth...



- Common feeling is...

- Our overblown's kiss...

- When we count till six...

- Kiss me again and again...

- Our love's energy ain't tame or lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment