Friday, January 7, 2022

A love speech from Monali Roy to our assembled heart


- My love, food's never raw...

- No flaw...

- Sometimes I don't know how to say...

- That love you every single day...

- Want thy t-shirt in my chest...

- Feel myself the best...

- Enter I again...

- Shyness is lame...

- Don't want to never forget...

- Our eternal love as fact...

- To touch you...

- Hundred years without blue...

- Know that you bloody hate James Joyce...

- That's why you're my choice...

- Make me moan...

- Bodies do shone...

- No dust...

- Tim Burton's rust...

- Licking you like Catwoman does...

- Inside our magical bus...

- Must forget more my own time...

- Want you forever mine...

- My problem is...

- That I only have DNA Portuguese...

- One day talked with you about a love story...

- Thought that it was some kind of glory...

- You listened endlessly to me...

- Clearly you knew about life's fantasy...

- Women can't correctly choose...

- Men love booze...

- With you all different is...

- Mysteries inside an energetic kiss...

- Playing song...

- Our movie zone...

- Fold I my mysteries in your presence...

- Unfold them in our love's essence...

- Always you something teach me...

- Outside fantasy...

- Reality is our communication...

- No borders nation...

- Not only admire you my Man...

- Neither only love thy pen...

- It's how you continue to stylish be...

- Towards eternity...

- Caress my face...

- Tie my shoe lace ..

- Must me embrace...

- Use a spade's ace...

- Inside my heart...

- Beat our together part...

- Daughter baked you a cake...

- She knows that I love you...

- Can't hide what comes from the blue...

- Must eat it us 3 together by the lake...

- Candles to blow...

- Kiss and tell show...

- Daughter wants to know...

- Where the wild things go...

- Melancholy inside her...

- Some kind of nurture...

- When we all happy are...

- She talks to a star that it's never far...

- Living in Porto's city...

- Feel myself way more pretty...

- Of course that you're my handsome Man...

- Full with glam...

- As powerful as Superman...

- Hold your hands fiercely...

- Kinetic energy never fails...

- Ship flags sails...

- Hundreds of years ago...

- During winter's snow...

- Was I born...

- To love you inside a storm...

- Had no clothes to wear...

- Wore yours everywhere...

- Saint Germain as an immortal...

- Lilith as simple myrtle...

- During incubus synergy...

- Currently making love with thee...

- Not caring about any cave...

- Clearly knew that need I to shave...

- Not a strange day...

- People do say...

- When I need you...

- You pop in for true...

- Sometimes selfish I am...

- Only care about a simple tin can...

- Let's open again our heart...

- From the start...

- Big Bang anathema..

- Theory's meta...

- My lips with yours...

- Our endless cross...

- Tell me always that I'm pretty...

- And sweety...

- Thy intelligence's...

- My deepest bliss...

- Nail me again...

- Don't feel tame...

- New child we'll have...

- Daughter'll be shivery glad...

- Just promise me...

- That you'll always be my deep eternal sea...

No comments:

Post a Comment