Wednesday, January 12, 2022

A short love speech from Monali Roy to our shared heart

 


- My love, My Man...
- Not on 1912...
- Bookshelf...
- Not on 1913...
- 1973 is thy birth pen...
- They say that Mahabharata...
- Was a piñata...
- That Vyasa was a god...
- And that on 3.000 BCE appeared a frog...
- Truth or consequence...
- Our birth's essence...
- From the north you're...
- Shining as my only star...
- It's how we're...
- Passing Pessoa's statue...
- Saying "hello" as ipso facto...




- Of course that Crowley didn't know...
- Where Solomon's key did glow...
- Never inside a Kafkaesque mood you're...
- Always near, never far...
- Pessoa's passion...
- Kafka's fashion...
- Vyasa's colateral action...
- To understand your mood?
- It's heart's food...
- Knowing that I love you...
- Walk and breathe for true...
- Not born on your city...
- Flourishly pretty...
- Again by the North...
- Not Lisbon's port...
- Thousand years inside us...
- Love immortal bus...
- Of course that I want...
- To marry you...
- Feed a font...
- Not staring at my shoe...
- Just hold me again...
- My flag's flame...
- To thee kiss...
- Dwelling abliss...
- Enter on my mind...
- Be kind...
- Inside my body...
- Our fetus' glory...




- People can't understand...
- 3 billion people will stand...
- Shot plan...
- Inside a syringe's can...
- Lots of times communication can't comprehend...
- When our bodies bend..
- By Chiado we did walk...
- At Porto we do talk...
- Near Dehli we're a flock...
- Vision I the sea...
- Becoming you and me...
- Want to give you something real sweet...
- Purest love's deep...
- My black hair on thy face...
- Not a spade's ace...
- You I read...
- Eternity's need...
- Never too late...
- Sure that one day...
- Our shape...
- Will have a say...
- But then again...
- My only Man...
- Stronger than steel...
- Huge blam...
- Utmost feel...
- Being you my huge mountain love's hill...


No comments:

Post a Comment