Saturday, January 22, 2022

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to our heart

 


- Loving you, my Man...

- Delightful glam...

- From Binsar's jungle forest...

- Inside our love's test...

- Just listen to me...

- Endless source of energy...

- Marriage's made...

- We're each other's shade...

- Life's what it's...

- Endlessly thee kiss...

- I do know...

- That our love ain't a show...

- Look at our shared bed...

- Where our skin does shed...

- My love, my tiger...

- Feline's no driver...

- Not only thy style...

- Meanwhile...

- Go way deep...

- Not on top of a jeep...

- Deers by the lake...

- Our human's shape...

- Kiss me again...

- Feel a bit lame...

- My king...

- Don't spin...

- Thy queen...

- Never inside a dream...

- Forget not...

- Thy alien's knot...

- By our house...

- Wearing a greenish blouse...

- Preparing me breakfast...

- That'll forever last...

- Love of my life...

- Cookies slice...

- Daughter always tell...

- That I'm thy belle...

- Also loves thee she...

- Thy identity...

- Glamourish personality...

- Deepest empathy...

- But come again...

- My sugar cane...

- Take me to the moon...

- Not too soon...

- Life's our choice...

- Be my inner voice...

- Like o2...

- Totally love you...

- Sometimes my mind's a mess...

- Can't all express...

- Give me something fast...

- Indiana Jones always is last...

- No Holy Grail...

- Religion's a snail...

- Don't make me sad...

- Women admire you bad...

- My jealousy...

- Choice as enemy...

- Your spikey hair...

- Gel's sphere...

- Tell me that you'll love me forever...

- Not in the land of never...

- Europe's small...

- India's our nature's call...

- Our home...

- Heavenly zone...

- Forget about David Cronenberg...

- He's an iceberg...

- Pay no mind to Wong Kar Wai...

- Do try...

- Listen not to music loud...

- Water's our crowd...

- Together we must feed...

- Indeed...

- Thy body again...

- Like a tramway train...

- Our flag together...

- Human fever...

- Let's test ourselves again...

- You know that I've no shame...

- Remember when I was 19?

- Earth did scream...

- When you always hold me?

- Sincerely thee...

- Daughter says that you're my light...

- Not a simple insight...

- Planned something good...

- Love's mood...

- Don't be like that...

- Always acting as a stray cat...

- Our ceremony...

- Bathing by the sea...

- No request...

- We're the best...

- Towel by the floor...

- Want again more...

- Volcano does pop...

- Love being on top...

- Releasing me and thee...

- Duality's free...

- Inside me...

- Like a forest tree...

- Flower must peel...

- Deepest feel...

- Hair's wet...

- Make me sweat...

- Soap and shampoo...

- Let's make something new...

- Me and you...

- Not afraid of anything...

- Together we do sing...

- Factual love's scene...

- Kissing thy chest...

- No rest...

- Upon request...

- Tongues are together...

- Union ain't ether...

- Like a leopard's move...

- We must...

- Should...

- Be just...

- Teeth by your neck...

- Don't care...

- Blowback...

- DNA do I dare...

- Blood Portuguese...

- Our shared chemise...

- Me dress...

- No game chess...

- Bra's a mess...

- Our goal...

- Not being small...

- Don't wanna stare at a lousy wall...

- Be my angel sweet...

- Again deep...

- Kiss me upon a star...

- Love me eternally...

- Never far...

- Together we're always free...

- Just be...

- Wider than the sea...

No comments:

Post a Comment