Thursday, January 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to our shared heart

 


- My love, My Man...

- 108 nights...

- Merged in lights...

- By the kitchen me and you...

- Simple Peakaboo...

- Mahabharata as a fact...

- Names intact...

- 1...

- 0...

- 1...

- Us sharing a gum...

- Feel like Ragged Robin...

- Our intimate love scene...

- Don't you dare tell...

- Our spell...

- Gods and Goddess always on vacation...

- Luring every single nation...

- It's true...

- Hold your heart...

- No pop art...

- Engine's start...

- Kissing your lips...

- Staring at solar spaceships...

- Hate dark...

- Let's go into our park...

- Wanna have another daughter with you...

- True...

- Imagine a name...

- Calliope ain't no shame...

- Bed sheets are clean...

- Don't you dare to make me scream...

- Cure me with your magic...

- Life ain't tragic...

- in the heat of the night...

- There's our together light...

- During the day...

- We bear our say...

- Always different we're...

- Never far...

- When you care for me...

- Feel I thy energy...

- To zip and unzip...

- Curious treat...

- Piercing can do...

- Wonders for me and you...

- Flesh desire...

- No barbed wire...

- Hindu's mythology...

- Like anthropology...

- World's at stake...

- Let's again shake...

- Innuendo's time...

- Deepest prime...

- Nature does shine...

- When you're totally mine...

- Daughter wants a sister...

- Like a random twister...

- Forming (not) a balloon...

- Never too soon...

- Length's a common thing...

- No need to dream...

- Thousands of million people believe...

- In Miss Grieve...

- Never do I shiver...

- Snake does deliver...

- Like Lilith's tale...

- Drinking ale...

- No mystery...

- Being inside thee...

- No secret to tell ..

- Always being thy belle...

- We come and go...

- Elastic do flow...

- Seven in a row...

- Back home...

- Us not alone...

- By the shelf book...

- You gave me that look...

- Being myself Psyche...

- Riding a bikey...

- Eros does pop in...

- Pages become green...

- You know what I mean...

- 20 or 22...

- Feel ourselves true...

- Cutting butter...

- Moving further...

- Bread's made...

- Peculiar shape...

- Of course that I know...

- Body ain't only a show...

- Windows do smash...

- Like an eye patch...

- Song that play...

- Embryo's day...

- Beware we must...

- To be just...

- Again...

- Jeans to blame...

- It's how you move...

- No groove...

- My lovely vampire entering my mind...

- Always kind...

- Polidori did fail...

- Caligari was a snail...

- Shakespeare inside a tower created "Tempest"...

- Daughters are best...

- No legacy...

- Suddenly he became the sea...

- Towards eternity...

- He was only a Brit...

- Like Crowley's treat...

- Pessoa all of them beat...

- This doesn't matter...

- Wearing thy jacket's leather...

- Our tongues together...

- Silence's never...

- Don't come late...

- It's our human shape...

- By our bed ..

- Must rest ..

- No pad...

- To be the best...

- Not forgetting the rest...

- In your body broke a nail...

- Never do I fail...

- My Man, My love...

- In the past...

- Stories did last...

- Today...

- Everybody has a say...

- We all pay...

- Again into me...

- Drilling synergy...

- Tiger always me awoke....

- Inside your love coat...

- Don't feel cold...

- Nor old...

- Cause I know that our love's worth gold...


No comments:

Post a Comment