Monday, December 20, 2021

A love speech from Lana Nizhegorodskaya to my heart

 


- My Man, let's go...

- Into thy belle's floorshow...

- Leipzig's a go-go...

- Be sweet...

- Rudolf reindeer's a treat...

- Again with me...

- Our bodies and souls' entropy...

- Divide our energy...



- Superhero's cape...

- Vamp's late...

- Our shared milkshake...

- When we're awake...

- Possess me...

- As thy entity...

- Let me form myself inside thee...

- Videotape does awake...

- We together do shake...

- Don't be like that...

- Love's fact...



- There's my red hair...

- At curtains' lair...

- Sleeping dogs awake...

- Our together shape...

- Let's again play...

- To me you must say...

"Love you forever inside a day"




- But then again...

- Simplicity ain't thy name...

- Outside any storm...

- Feel myself reborn...

- Wood does burn...

- My fangs at your neck...

- Vamp again am I...

- No lie...

- We go way back...




- Sometimes you do forgot me...

- Feel I jealousy...

- Again do I tables turn...

- Time's forlorn...

- Never gone...

- Kiss I your heart...

- Sinonym of art...

- Rain does sigh...

- Doves do fly...

- Not feeling high...

- With you I do try...

- There's no talk...

- During our walk...

- Then again...

- Flower petals do wane...

- My hair's at your face...

- While you tie my shoelace...

- Sweetest love embrace...

- Our leisure...

- Way more than simple pleasure...





- Grab me...

- Again sweetly...

- Make me feel...

- Thy top hill...

- Our ensemble bodies do form energy...

- Again deeply...




- Softly I go...

- Night lips do glow...

- Where passion does flow...

- Use a bit more ink... 

- Together we're brink...

- Don't ever erase...

- Our together pace...

- Be my Tarzan...

- With Zorro's glam...

- I'll be thy Jane...

- Not feeling myself lame...

- There's bread and butter...

- We move again further...




- Feelings are prime...

- Everything does shine...

- 1,65...

- More than our together ride...

- 1,82...

- Just me and you...

- Let's go back..

- Into thy tarot's deck...

- Boost again...

- Have I thy surname...

- Daughter did told...

- That we're an wonderwall...

- Flowers are everywhere...

- Staring at a cuddly bear...

- Embrace me... 

- Huge river... 

- Deepest sea...

- Never do I shiver...

- Just love me... 

- Tenderly...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...