Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Draft for an upcoming book project - Me and Allyanna

There's a book project that I'm writing featuring my shared feelings with Allyanna while I'm developing other art projects with help by some of the best international artists that I know of based on our shared memories while working in arts in a worldwide scale.

Below are several pics that illustrate its narrative.

 




- There's the heart core of the prettiest city in the world...



- There's me and Allyanna sharing feelings...







- There's a mesmerizing movie named "long day's journey into the night" directed by Chinese director Bi Gan worldwide distributed in 15th May 2018...




- There's me and Allyanna again...


- There's the first movie by Chinese director Bi Gan named "Kaili Blues" worldwide distributed in 2015...






- There's me and Allyanna (again and again)...








- There's the spellbinding movie "Mirror" directed in 1975 from Russian director Andrei Tarkovsky starring Russian actress Margarita Therekova...


- There's Allyanna...






- There's the fascinating human scent from Wong Kar Wai's movies...




- There's the stunning movie "The Love Witch" from 2016 directed by Anna Biller and featuring actress Samantha Robinson that pays tribute to pulp and technicolor in the 60's...





- There's me and Marlene sharing mutual feelings towards one another...





- There's me and Nastya sharing mutual feelings towards one another...



- There's the best bar in the prettiest city in the world that turned 50 years old in 2021...






- There's me and Terhi Ekebom sharing memories...
































































































- There's the fascinating art and enchanting oeuvre from 1980 till 2020 published worldwide by American artist Charles Burns that's displayed in my memories...







- There's the fascinating art produced by American artist Doug Baseman...


- There's a fascinating artwork by my friend and French artist Mymyroski...


- There's a fascinating artwork by my friend and Belgium artist Christopher Swijsen...


- There's a fascinating artwork by my friend and Argentine artist Wanda Tali...



- There're statues dedicated to Japanese artist Shigeru Mizuki and his artworks in Tokyo, Japan...




- There's a fascinating artwork by French artist Hughes Micol based on The Fantastic Four...











- There's Linda Lee being a woman that I love...


- There's the artworks and books by American artist Jim Woodring in my inner memories since the 90's to present time...



- There's my memories of 1995 in a comic book festival in Porto where I've personally met Canadian artists Chester Brown, Seth, Julie Doucet along American artist Joe Matt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...