Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A solid speech from my soulmate Hélia to me

 

- Don't act like that...
- Man as fact...
- Reality's intact...
- Into the trees...
- Forgetting the wailing seas...



- Entering inside a room...
- Never late or soon...
- Just like an art's peace...
- Do know what it's to be Portuguese...



- Always out of the box we do pop...
- Prettiest city in the world's top...
- My hair...
- Being everywhere...
- Medusa can't cut...
- Vicious knot...



- More than a Valkyrie...
- Being thy source of energy...



- Don't know...
- Love me show...
- No loose ends...
- Where our duality stands...
- Don't toy with my heart...
- Soliloquy's a start...



- Thy eyes...
- Where river passion sighs...
- Staring at me...
- Towards our identity...



- Do know...
- First row...
- My hair's made of gold...
- Xmas time ain't cold...
- Our quiet storm...
- When we're together alone...
- Tell me...
- Will count till three...
- Like a magical trick...
- Being sweet...
- Love's poetic...
- Magnetic...
- Stronger than a drum...
- Us having fun...


- In another Galaxy...
- You and me...
- No need...
- Mind's speed...
- Heart's not greed...
- Just again...
- Unravel me more than a sugar cane...



- Coffee's hot...

- We're a blind spot never forgot...
- Age being a sudden pace...
- Into space...
- Collide I into you...
- Truth...
- Wearing a corset...
- Spoiling you as a tiny little brat...


- Lacking jeopardy...

- When I'm with thee...
- To roam...
- Wind's never gone...
- Not a simple love story...
- Utmost glory...


- Again do smile at you...

- Blissful new...
- How we both are...
- At house's bar....
- Let's not forget our drink...
- Cocktail's mint...
- Mon Chéri chocolate candy...
- There's plenty...
- Kiss me glenty...



- Light that emanes...
- No hidden games...
- How we both move...
- Dancing groove...
- Song plays again...
- We're to blame...



- My teeth on your neck...
- Curious fangs pack...
- Thy wolf-girl am I...
- No lie...
- Don't care...
- Balloons are elsewhere...



- Current mood...

- Does me good...
- No need for food...
- Being here...
- Our natural atmosphere...
- We're pure...
- Being our own cure...



- Love of my life...
- No cake's slice...
- Throw the dice...
- Being us together is nice...



- Pillow's by the floor...
- Number 4...
- Asking for more...
- Night's sky...
- Cobweb does drive...
- Woven by spider talent...
- No torment...



- Echo your voice...
- Our duo's choice...
- Hands that don't shake...
- No need to break...



- Forming lips...
- Like sea ships...
- Into my heart...
- Again, let's start...
- To think...
- Near the kitchen's sink...



- World...
- Being a threshold...
- Thy only belle am I...
- No need to sigh...
- Give me light...
- Sweet sight...
- Wake me up with kisses 2021...
- All our years squashed into one...



- By your side...
- We both glide...
- Into more than a song...
- Melody's a love bomb...



- Butter with bread...
- Our skin we must shed...
- Not a stray toast...
- Forming a ghost...



- Venus is our embrace...
- Mars is our pilgrimage...



- Planet Earth...
- Ants giving birth...
- 7 oceans and 7 seas...
- Like humming bees...
- Created in day 7...
- Sunday's heaven...



- Oxygen being what we need...
- Love's seed...
- Again, let's dance...
- Boosting our eternal romance...



- Like a pupetry's play...
- During night or day...
- We're more than a say...



- Streets with Christmas light...
- Huge tree as our sight...
- Angels do observe us...
- When we pick the bus...



- Demons do sleep...
- When we move even deep...
- Not like sheep...
- Gazing into infinite land...
- Without any sand...



- Kiss me awake...
- In excellent shape...
- Search for canvas in me...
- Possession when being me is being thee...



- Till the end of time...
- Reality's fine...
- Our velvet goldmine...
- The prettiest city that ever was or ever will be...
- In between you and me...



- River doesn't fall...
- Bridge doesn't crawl...
- Our together path...
- Not only in the dark...



- We're more than 1...
- Not simply staring at the sun...
- Waving our duo's fun...



- Into me and into thee...
- Our mutual energy...




- Marriage be made...
- We're each other's shade...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...