Monday, May 9, 2022

A short direct love speech from Elena to my heart:

 



- Man, it's how you say...

- No part...

- Our lovely together day...

- Again we do start... 

- 2019...

- Not inside a dream...

- Miss Samara being I. ..

- No lie...

- Always just...

- Started to dance for you...

- Kind of lust... 

- Like Ishtar's Goddess being new...

- Touched your chemise...

- Sensed your soul's Portuguese... 

- Course that I do know...

- Black hair's your delightful show...

- Way more than our kiss...

- Total bliss...

- Our dance...

- Deepest trance...

- Sweet romance...

- Beat séance... 

- White dress...

- Us playing chess..

- Something that you tell me near our TV...

- Between you and me...

- Hold I my hips...

- Cherised lips....

- Just like seed's fruit...

- Us both in the loop...

- No Grace's coup...

- Inside our atmosphere's our melody...

- Do know that you love me...

- Not only when we're by the sea...

- Grab I thy hand..

- Bodies that we do bend...

- Way more than a beat...

- Curious treat...

- Love's ship...

- Always we moving deep...

- Treat me sweet...

- Every single day delight...

- Not only during night...

- Gently tight...

- Our union's might...

- Stare I at you...

- Coloquially true..

- Soft skin...

- You know what I mean...



- By the street...

- We notice what we do keep...

- Again by the beach...

- Inside our reach...

- Home's breeze...

- By the fridge...

- Eating pieces of cheese...

- Not asking you, please...

- Again at ease...

- Just one more time...

- Tell me that you're mine...

- Our velvet's goldmine...

- Sheet's are fine...

- Light's identity...

- Again you and me...

- More than a ride...

- Where whales do glide...

- Synced side by side...

- Forgot I Neptune...

- Not feeling the moon...

- Too soon...

- Shared perfume...

- Count I till 4...

- Want you even more...

- By the sand...

- Near the shore...

- Where the world doesn't end...





No comments:

Post a Comment