Monday, May 16, 2022

A love speech from Katya Orlova to my heart



- My Man, by the fountain...

- Not climbing any mountain...

- Wanna thee feel...

- Like a fruit's peel...

- Wear I summerish's hat...

- Staring at our cuddly cat...

- Know that sometimes...

- Outside any rhymes...

- Wear I your t-shirt...

- Almost feel like giving birth...

- Way more than a song...

- I'm thy love bomb...

- Need you by my ear right...

- Curiously insight...

Watching Tarkovsky's Nostalgia during the night...



- Then again...

- You're the one to blame...

- There's Fellini's 8 and an half...



- Our human pass...

- There's my voice...

- Human's choice...

- Movie's tape...

- Was getting late...

- Hold you into me again...

- Streets bear no shame...

- Not only need I bliss...

- Long for our 20th kiss...

- Being a normal miss...

- Of course that I do know...

- About our together inner glow...

- Do understand...

- When we listen to a musical band...

- Inside a Dostoievski's room...

- You and me never too soon...




- Mirroring a Gogol manuscript...

- Again we move deep...




- Like it was in Barbarella...

- Pills as our umbrella..




- Do know that I'm thy Cinderella...

- Always you call me Bela... 




- Our bodies inside a form... 

- No normal dorm...

- In between our eyes...

- Where beauty lies...

- It's more than style...

- Roundabout meanwhile...

- Let's together dance...

- Our lovely romance...

- Put me inside our love's trance...

- Human glance...



- There's your spikey hair...

- Being everywhere...

- Held me again...

- No need to be tame...

- Mature ain't no shame...

- Grape upon grape...

- Our together stylish's shape...

- Quick and awake...

- Near an human lake...

- Awake volcano in me...

- Be my vast and deep sea...

- Into you and also me...

- By the floor is the dress...

- Love's excess...

- Wanna be...

- Thy honey bee...

- By Porto's clean floor...

- Want you even more...

- Epic number 4...

- Our long delightful's shore...

- Jeans being blue...

- Denim as something true...

- Brand ain't your thing...

- There's our love's ring...

- Longlorn's fashion...

- Our endless passion...

- Heritage by the blood...

- Our together flood...

- Enter Twin Peaks' show TV... 

- When we in bed both flee...






No comments:

Post a Comment