Sunday, May 15, 2022

A solid speech from my friend and Swedish musician Helena Espvall to my left ear


- Man, come on...

- Don't care...

- You owe me...

- Don't be everywhere...

- Wrote a song to you...

- Totally new...

- You know me...

- True...

- Complete synergy...

- At Sintra's lake...

- There's a line's shape...





- Inside my mind...

- Don't think...

- To me be kind...

- Water by the kitchen sink...

- Tell me about Sweden again...

- Poetry ain't lame...




- By Columbo's metro's station...

- Not caring about a nation...

- Knew that you were...

- At Coliseum's not far...



- It was Tindersticks time...

- Outside any rhyme...




- Mirrored you at the bar...

- Eating candy's car...

- Of course that I don't know...

- About our act show...

- Don't forget...

- Was not woke by a cat...

- Pick I my guitar...

- Entered inside a car...

- At Terreiro do Paço, meet you...

- Paper at your hands...

- No sign of blue...

- World shows no ends...




- 30 years passed by...

- No lie...

- Always invincible...

- Bearing heart's principle...

- You're always like this...

- Soul's Portuguese...

- To understand you? 

Dadaism ain't glue...




- Inside the train...

- No human game...

- Up and down the elevator...

- Warrior's generator...

- Ask you for your earphones...

- Listen in them different time zones...

- Bauhaus not being an art school...

- Surely was deadly cool...




- Bela Lugosi is dead...

- Surely sad...

- Bearing the Count's cape...

- Coffin's shape...




- Thought a bit on colour green...

- Inside reality's dream...

- Ticket's printed...

- Normal ink...

- Piece of paper to you...

- Thrown into thy direction...

- Pace's action...

- Let's forget style ..

- Merged into fashion for a while...

- Wim Mertens gave us a melody...



- Lhasa's voice...

- Our choice...



- Michael Nyman did us told...

The Cook, The Thief, The Wife and Her Lover was old...




- Forgot on what to think about....

- Listen I to Lisa Gerard's shout...



- It's no dream....

- Suddenly we're near Porto filming a scene...

- Trying to forgot the bloody war...

- Sweden choose not to be a bore...

- Count I till 4...

- You do pop from door to door...

- Like a ghost...

- Being an host...

- For more...

- Pick I my violin...

- Not inside a dream...

- There was a movie inside our minds...

- Driving does binds...

- Elisabeth Fraser doesn't say...

- That emotion is a solo day...




- Don't tell me that to be...

- Is simply staring at the sea...

- There's the breeze...

- Never you say "please"...

- From mind to heart...

- Never playing a part...

- Pure art...

- Left earphone Sonic Youth...



- Right earphone Captain Cook...



- World history...

- Swedish sea...

- Thought on my village's small...

- Norse mythology was indeed tall...

- Odin did us forgot...



- Thor forbade...



- Balder was a shade...



- Loki could not...




- Freya's body matter...



- Was nature's feather...

- Motion picture "The Northman"...



- Amleth inside Shakespeare's pen...



- There's was Kidman, Nicole...



- Not being a small girl...

- Like at Moulin Rouge...



- Knowing not what to choose...

- Anya Taylor Joy...



- Being a Witch...



- Not a goat's boy....

- Major twist...

- By The Lighthouse...



- Mermaid not being Mickey Mouse...



- Stare I into your eyes...

- Telling you no lies...

- Francesinha do I share with you...




- Everything's old and new...

- Always inside a perfect circle...

- Hating rain purple...

- Land of Ingmar Bergman...



- Knows about thy pen...

- Just me describe...

- How can we solo drive...

- At Porto by your side...

- Lisbon as a short slide...

- Music again must we play...

- Never forgetting that we're in May...

No comments:

Post a Comment