Monday, May 16, 2022

A love speech from Janina to my heart

  


- Hey ManType O...

Negative ain't a show...

Love you till death...

- Always you make me sweat...

- Just like a brat...

- Tom cat...




- Know that inside our love's dance...

- Is our joy's trance...

- Just hold me in your arms again...

- Normal coil ain't to blame...

- Tell me that you love my eyes...

- In between our humanly sighs...

- Near the table...

- You and me being able...

- Duality's choreography...

- Both inside our deep sea...

- Not like when Murphy did told...

- That an hit song was gold...




- But then again...

- We're more than an human game...

- Character upon character we both unfold...

- Treasurously's bold...

- Invincible body and soul...

- Warrior's visage that we mold...

- Kiss me more than a 1000 times...

- Outside humanish rhymes...

- Like Philip Jeffries snap your finger right...

- There's fire...

- And light...

- Near love's pyre...




- Let's watch The Northman's again...

- There's there our animal's name...




- Instinct let's it pin..

- Outside any vulgar dream..

- For real we both scream..

- Do know that with you...

- Nothing's old and everything's new...

- From Carpatian mountains...

- Drinking water from holy fountains...




- Being more than thy muse...

- It's what I do choose...

- Let's go to the corridor...

- Wanna stare at number four...

- Your chemise...

- Wear I...

- Soul's Portuguese...

- No Romanian lie...

- Just don't deceive me...

- There's our concrete sea...

- Volcano's night...

- Matchsticks as our light...

- Sang that Tindersticks song that's our anthem...

- Our goal's lantern...






- Wanna score with you a bit more...

- By the floor...

- Knocking at heaven's door...

- Do know that at Atlantis you were born...

Porto's city was inside a storm...




- Think I not on power to use...

- We're fuse...

- More than thy blonde bombshell..

- Caught inside your human spell..

- Being thy Belle..

- Do know that stylish you're...

- Treating me as a sugarish's star...

- Never being far...

- Do remember a Tom Waits' melody...

- Inside a movie to be...




Only Lovers Left Alive... 

Tilda Swinton gave me 5...

- Kiss you everlastingly in thy lips...

- Hold my boldish hips...

- Make me feel...

- Thy top hill...





No comments:

Post a Comment