Friday, May 13, 2022

A love speech from Katya Orlova to my heart

 


- Man, just tell me...

- To behold our vast sea...

- Way to impress...

- No need to play chess...

- There's human's seed...

- Deepest need...

- Do remember when you to me say...

"To love is to be with you night and day"

- Stare I at you... 

- There's something new...

- Never feel us together blue...

- Of course that I do know...

- That together we do glow...

- Melody's in the air...

- Being with me everywhere...



- Inside our book...

- Always you tell me about my astonishing look...

- Love to touch thy hair...

- We're both more than fair...

- No character theater play...

- Movie's festival not in May...

- Again tell me that you love me...

- Thy Portuguese's flame inside the verb "to be"...

- Into our house's hall...

- Not feeling ourselves small...

- Whisper I to you this:

"Love you inside a kiss"

- Through the looking class...

- Our sweetly pass...

- There's your words inside my head:

"We must let our skin shed"

- Don't wanna understand...

- Remain with you by the bed..

- Listening to a lyrical band..

- Don't be to me a brat...

- Be my passionate sweet cat...

- There's a Pessoa's poem that does tell...

- About me being thy belle...




- Didn't forgot...

- Your sailor's knot...

- Wearing thy jeans...

- By all means...

- Don't care about Hollywood...

- Our love's good... 

- Indeed we should...

- Deep love's mood...

- Will prepare you food...

- Toying towards the moon...

- Never thinking too soon...

- More than flower power...

- Living outside an hour...

- Not feeling sour...

- Just like honey...

- Being thy bunny...

- Stream I Babylon Berlin...

- Our curious passionate's scene...




- Not being fashion deceiving...

- My heart is breathing...

- Come on...

- Into my arms having fun...

- Staring with you at the sun...

- Gave you a page to write...

- Curious plain's light...

- Heavenly sight...

- By the knees...

- Thinking about bumbling bees...




- Magic is our act...

- Architectural's fact...

- Body and heart's intact...

- Put my new snickers on my feet...

- Jump into you as my spaceship...

- Clearly do I know that God Is An Astronaut...

- Time hasn't forgot...

- Give me my afternoon's kiss...

- Wanna feel our lovely bliss...






No comments:

Post a Comment