Tuesday, May 17, 2022

A direct speech from Riccia to me

 


- Man, it's a start...

- Not playing a part...

- By Rome...

- Forgetting time's zone...




- Tell me about the sun...

- Always we having fun...

- Speaking in Latin...

- Velvet gloves of satin...

- Know that my hair...

- Curly is...

- Being everywhere...

- Inside a kiss...

- From Sicily with love...

- Through the wings of a dove...




- Maybe yes and maybe not...

- Kinda forgot...

- By Porto we do stand...

- There's a punk rockish's band...




- Staring at the sea...

- Nature's Park...

- Dwelling sun's energy...

- Not caring about the dark...

- There's that movie that you to me recommend...

- Bi Gan's Long Day's Journey Into The Light...

- Not longing for an end... 

- Deepest insight...






- Remember I Tornatore's Cinema, Paradiso picture motion... 



- Visconti's Senso scene...

- More than a dream...




- Stare you at my lies...

- No sighs...

- Thinking about matter grey...

- During the day...

- Evening makes me reflect...

- About an act...

- Watching the weather change...

- Like a master's glance...

- Italian language to speak...

- Merging water with ink...

- In and out...

- Boat never does sink... 

- No shout...

- Through Naples streets...

- Frenchmen aren't brits...




- Bloody buccaneers...

- With spears...

- Different from Atlantis born...

- Wielding a storm...

- Being a simple brunette...

- Staring at some stray cat...

- Listen I to a melody...

- In between you and me...

- Just like a faerie tale...

- Us inside a spell...

- Spoke with Mr Sandman...

- He told me about your pen...




- Spilling sand...

- Towards world's end...

- Help me say...

- That together we're in May...

- Let's shape clay...

- Rome Empire..

- In between barbed wire...

- Augustus Emperor...

- Blaming biosphere...




- Wanna stream... 

- Millennium's series TV...

- Not inside a dream...

- When being you is also being me...






No comments:

Post a Comment