Monday, May 30, 2022

A solid love speech from Katya Orlova to our shared heart

 



- My Man...

- Need thy pen...

- There's our light...

- Wanna feel you tight...

- Our together might...

- Kiss me again...

- Duality ain't tame...

- Simplicity ain't a chess game...

- Call me thy belle...

- Love our spell...

- Way more than a melody...

- Body's soft...

- Near thee...

- By the loft...

- Pillow is by the floor...

- Don't care...

- Want you even more...

- Thee double dare...

- Don't tell me about any kind of art...

- We're our own start...

- Architect and marvel today...

- Sigh ain't a say...

- My fading eyes...

- Kissing you with no lies...

- Ukrainian origin...

- Not inside any dream...

- They say that The Big Bad Wolf is out there...



- With you I'm Red Riding Hood...

- Our love's mood...




- By the atmosphere...

- Walking through Saint Petersburg...

- No need to flood...




- Flying to Moscow...

- There's you and me at Go-Go...




- Not a common play...

- Hate theater's say...

- Do memorize a line...

- Want you to be only mine...

- There's no storm...

- You and me...

- Counting till 3...

- Among the new born...

- More than thy muse...

- Thy body do I choose...

- Whatever we must use...

- Again your chemise...

- Me feeling as Portuguese...

- Feeling a bit wet...

- Being thy brat...

- Dress to unzip...

- Mind's at keep...

- Soul as a spaceship...

- Our together heart's deep...

- Match made in heaven...

- Orgasm counting till 7...

- You know...

- Where to grow...

- By the pond...

- Do I count...

- Let's do it by the lake...

- Need to shiver and shake...

- Lingerie being top...

- Silk that does pop...

- Blue jeans...

- No spilled beans...

- Reality's sweet...

- Dreamish treat...

- Hair that quickly forgot...

- About what's not...

- Kissing thy tongue...

- Ancestral deep song...

- Not only a blow...

- We're what we sow...

- Hands around thy throat...

- No need to thee choke...

- Through a galaxy...

- Our loose energy..

- As an entity..

- Gracing infinity..

- But then again...

- Cuddle you without shame...

- Teeth that thee bite..

- Clothes aren't tight...

- Don't you dare me awake...

- Need to shiver and shake...

- Breakfast in bed..

- Don't you dare to make me mad...

- Our melting skin does shed....

No comments:

Post a Comment