Sunday, May 1, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to my heart

 



- Man, don't you dare to me say...

- There's our day...

- Beginning of May...

- Inside an art school...

- Feeling ourselves both cool...

- Emotions as our tool...

- Not only a dance...

- More than a romance...

- Inside my Romanian roots...

- Eating beloved fruits...

- Like Cristian Nemescu inside a California Dream...

- While peeling a mute scream... 




- Of course that I know...

- That the wind does blow... 

- Elina Löwensohn forgot Hal Hartley...



- "Nadja" was film's artey...



- Lynch's cameo...

- The verb to go...




- Pause play...

- Don't care about what people do say...

- Iosif Ivanovici send us waves...



- Danube's beauty's slaves...



- Of course that I know...

- We're what we sow...

- Just like Portugal land...

- Being Europe's ocidental end...



- Tell me please...

- In perfect Portuguese...

- About the world at ease...

- There's Saudade that's a word...

- Melancholic's sword...




- Kiss me and tell...

- That I'm more than a simple belle...

- Caressing Lewis Carroll novel...

- Through the looking glass...

- With class...

- No spell...




- In Lisbon not...

- Time quickly forgot...





- Porto's my shot...



- Let's watch The Northman...

- Norse mythology has no plan...




- Tell me that my hair perfect is...

- Again statically bliss...

- They say that Nostalgia is aching...



- Do know that Tarkovsky was lost inside a painting...



- Bauhaus melody's in your ear and mine...

- Delightful's fine...




- Love to wear thy coat...

- As our love boat...

- But again...

- Not feeling myself lame...

- Love thy sugarish cane... 

- They say that Lugosi's dead... 

- Acting a bit mad... 




- Bela's sweet...

- Let's move a bit deep...




- Show me volcano's core...

- Want to feel you even more...

- Not by Pessoa's shore...




- Murakami is knocking at our door...



- Strange it's...

- When we do kiss...

- Lingering in and out...

- No need to shout...

- Of course that I know...

- That we're more than Cupid's show...



- Again our love song...

- No bomb...

- But hammer I thy head...

- When our skin does shed...

- Following the snake...

- By the lake...

- Do shiver and do shake...



- Made a different move...

- We both should...

- But then again...

- People are always lame...





No comments:

Post a Comment