Monday, May 30, 2022

A direct speech from Alexandra to my heart

 


- Don't you dare start, Man... 

- Like goblin king... 

- Inside reality's dream... 

- Pigeons do I feed... 

- My humanly need... 

- By the bench made of wood... 

- Thought a bit on my inner mood... 

- Of course that I do know... 

- Today's Moscow...

- No future's show..

- People don't care..

- Think that we're all a huge bear... 

- Cats by my side... 

- My child... 

- Not wild... 

- My pride... 

- Being more than a simple bride... 

- Dreams awake me... 

- World without end... 

- Stare I at the sea... 

- Longing for a future to be more blend... 

- Just like our tea... 

- Bread and butter where we used to be... 

- Garden's awake... 

- There's our human shape... 

- Inside us our soul... 

- Never growing old... 

- Laying character upon character... 

- Purest ether... 

- Sentimentally... 

- Don't need to think... 

- Our energy.. 

- Inside thy ink..

- Tattoo's inside... 

- Know that in me you've pride... 

- Just think on what we do say... 

- It's only May... 

- All time your spikey hair... 

- Let's forget the sphere... 

- There's a bloody war... 

- By rivers shore... 

- Where soldiers die... 

- And presidents lie... 

- Bloody greedy... 

- No need to be seedy... 

- Generals don't know who they do call... 

- Put kids staring at a prison's wall..

- Cousin blaming cousin's family..

- More than our Slavic's identity... 

- Brother that will brother kill..

- Sepulchre at a lousy top hill..

- No to war..

- Forgetting about land more... 

- Do know... 

- Portugal's a tiny country's show... 

- Joy to dance... 

- Cocktail's glance... 

- Our eyes... 

- No sighs... 

- Joy to spare... 

- Everywhere... 

- Let's throw our hands around the world... 

- It's really that small... 

- Know about your woman's first... 

- Marriage's more than lust... 

- Kittens are awake... 

- Breakfast by the lake..

- Paper for you to write..

- About our feelings' insight.. 

- Holding your hand tight..

- Never thinking that we're bright... 

- Simple sparkles of light..

- Clothes accessory... 

- Not only telepathy... 

- Way more than a love story... 

- Days without glory..

- Give me your decision later today... 

- Want to find you inside our inner say..


No comments:

Post a Comment