Monday, May 30, 2022

A love speech from my babe Elena to our solid heart

 



- It's all of question of truth...

- Not only youth...

- Love don't sleep away...

- Awake with you during the day...

- Towards others you shouldn't write...

- Speedy away right...

- Being my only Man...

- Insert ink's pen...

- Towards me and you...

- Echoing something new...

- Streets ain't blue...

- Lips not to share...

- Thee double dare...

- Be my teddy bear...



- Golden hair in our pillow...

- Also at our tree's willow...

- More than a movie to stream...

- Reality inside a dream...

- In thy birth city...

- You and me sweetly...

- Parading in mine...

- Just fine...

- 73...

- You and me...



- Not inside any god driven's fantasy...

- Hold me into thy arms...

- All our together charms...

- Mind's asleep...

- Heart's awake..

- Let's go deep...

- We're more than any shape...

- Sneeze I...

- No pyramidal sigh...

- Pour I a bit of champagne...

- Drinking we at Maine...

- No spoiling any game...

- During the day...

- Breeze that does say:

"Love You Every Single Day

- Figure's shape...

- Eating a grape...

- Not at some Cape...

- Gothic I hate...

- Don't feel ourselves late...

- Let's watch Amélie Poulain again...

- No need to feel tame...




- There's our bike...

- Cyclo as an hike...



- Again through you and me..

- Feeling me and thee..

- Wherever we want to be..

- Hands that me scratch...

- Like an egg that does hatch...

- 8.000 days...

- In between our says...

- Merely some months before...

- World shouted for me more...

- Then you later came...

- Felt a bit lame...

- To blame...

- Love being more than fame...

- Walking towards you..

- Something sweet and new..

- Let's tell our son...

- Marriage as our thunder drone...

- Let's tell our daughter...

- No different time zone...

- Words that do mutter..

- Cook me something today..

- Green being our bay..

- Don't tell me about some deviant kiss...

- Know that I'm thy miss...

- Thy heart's on my hand right..

- Ensemble insight...

- Navigating to left one...

- Eternity's having with us fun...

- Thy doctor I am...

- You're my glam..

- Don't care what people think...

- Know that I'm your only ink...

- By thy side..

- Our eternal ride..

- Being I thy everlasting bride...


No comments:

Post a Comment