Monday, May 16, 2022

A soft speech from Alexandra to my left ear

  


Man, you do know...

- Through the mirror...

- No show...

- Be to me dearer...

- Do remember Rossellini's L'amore movie... 

Anna Magnani more than a muse...

- Us both groovie...

- Way to choose...




- Sometimes talk I into the glass...

- Our class...

- Inside a human pass...

- Ask it about what's new...

- Its answer is an image of a shoe...

- Then I do know...

- Us in another show...

- Stare I at you...

- Metamorphosing into something new...

- Our source of energy..

- Delightful honey bee...

- Do know that with you go I back..

Lisbon as a simple pack...

- Portuguese words in my mind..

"You're beautiful being kind"

- Thought a bit about Fado...

- Forgot Museum of Prado...

- By Alfama's streets...

- Nurture I several sweets...

- Again you and me...

- Source of energy...

- Loving our cats...

- More than common pets...

- Fancy a new dance...

- Ask you for a new romance...



- Towards me color green...

- Not thinking on any dream...

- Together we do spin...

- Into another galaxy...

- Where the states aren't a key...

- Near Chiado, statue was...

- Do remember the bus...

- Inside Porto feel I...

- Truth be told...

- No lie...

- Never feeling myself old...

- There's a train...

- We're never lame...

- No game...

- Part's shame...

- Let's move into Shamballa's streets...



Stranger than Paradise...

John Lurie's on ice...

Screamin Jay Hawkins told about a spell...

- Just me being thy only belle...




- I know that thin you are...

- Staring never far...

- From room to room...

- Not thinking on the moon...

- Us never too soon...

-  Do know that Jim...

-  Was a bit mean...

1984...

- Both wanted even more...

- Noticed your presence by the chair...

- Being never elsewhere...

- Lipstick on your face...

- Felt a bit mad...

- More than a human embrace...

- Skin was completely red...

- Vision I your neck...

- 2 holes fang...

- Vampire's bang...

- Shout at you...

Porto ain't blue...

- Near the bridge...

- Feel I an itch...

- Wind us blow...

- Feel like Monroe... 



- Always tell you that's true..

- Loving me is loving you..

- Small city does dwell..

- Into mythology's Norse's well..

Vvitch in New England Land...

- Tidy glam...


No comments:

Post a Comment