Thursday, May 12, 2022

A solid love speech from Astrid Palca to my heart

 


- Man, let's go back to black...

- Inside a wolfpack...

- Tell me a love story sweet...

- Again must we dive ourselves real deep...

- More than thy muse...

- Action we both fuse...

- Remember when Switzerland was feeding on a musical band?

- There's your caress...

- No need to mess...

- Love's feed excess...

- Playing actual chess... 

- Ask I the DJ for our melody...

- Delightful's harmony...

- Know that you're always like this...

- In between our lovely kiss...

- Most of the times I don't think...

- Know that your heart is thy ink...

- Never feel myself strange...

- It's our together glance...

- Juicy's romance...

- By the sun...

- You and me having more than fun...



- Heard your heart beat... 

- So tenderly sweet...

- Gave you a writer's page blank...

- We've our inner rank...

- There's your head listening to my chest...

- Feeling us together as the best...

- Let's again start...

- Not only our lyrical art...

- Tell me that my eyes...

- Pretty/sweetly are... 

- Don't need no lies...

- Both of us staring at a beautiful star...

- Do know that hair blonde is...

- Need thy heavenly kiss...

- Both diving in...

- New oil skin...

- You do know what I mean...

- Way more than a single dream...

- Let's make together reality's spin...

- Thy Portuguese's blood...

- Like a river's flood...

- Not only when beauty awake...

- We shiver and shake...

- Inside an humanly lake...

- Again observing Sun and Moon...

- Never late...

- But soon...

- Sharing with you a grape...

- There's our food...

- We must keep our divine shape...

- Love's mood...

- Take me into garden's delight...

- Us together being bright...

- It's how our lips move...

- We could...

- Both should...

- Hum something sweet to my ear right...

- Cloud's a solemnity's light...

- Wanna feel thy body in a movement pace...

- Forgetting about spade's ace...

- Inside our moment we're never lost...

- Let's us together be just...

- We're each other's lust...

- By the fridge..

- Our colorful's breeze...

- When I to you say:

"Swiss' cheese"

- And you answer me:

"During night and day"

- When our bodies are our sea..

- Helding our hands..

- We know that our atmosphere never ends..





No comments:

Post a Comment