Friday, May 1, 2020

A fable to sweet Victoria that's real beautiful being a magnificent composer


 You tell me this:
- Hey you...
- What's new?
- Will you love me forever and ever?
- Love our land of never...
- We're young...
- We've a bound...
- Treasure to be...
- Jewel near the sea...
- I'm inside an harmony...
- Loving you is loving me...
 I was staring at you...
 Your beauty was killing me and at that single frozen moment in time, I didn't knew what we would find...
 My mind was being to you kind:
- Remember that time that we were in Paris staring at the rain with no pain?
- A cat told us that our love was a fact...
 You were cooking for us both a cheesecake...
 We were both inside swan lake...
 You were telling me this:
- I'll never murder you with a kiss...
- Want to feel our inner bliss...
- A ride with pride...
- Love you by my side... 
 Our house was your black blouse...
 We were staring at the sun while having fun...   You whispered this to me:
- Come on...
- You know me...
- Love you...
- Let's have fun...
- I'll play you piano without a drum...
 Music was everywhere...
 We were deep inside our atmosphere...
 Yin and Yang were hammering our head inside a bang...
 Melting pot was mother nature telling us about what we sought...
 You were telling me this:
- Bloody kiss...
- Serpent's hiss...
- Apple from a tree...
- Our juice for me...
- Not a strange day...
- Come what may...
- Will you listen to my music when I play for thee inside our house for free?
 I was staring at the beauty of you...
 Knowing that the stars of the universe merged into something new...
 Told you this:
- Ich kann nicht mehr schreiben...
- Im liebe mussen uns bleiben...
- Ich kann dich verstehe...
- Ich kann dich sehe...
You were telling me that a flower was what you needed inside a minute framed into an hour...
 I stared at your fragile body...
 Carried you on my back and we were along our own track...
 You asked me this:
- Will you be my fashion?
- Will you be my passion?
- What to do?
- Love you...
- You're something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina