Thursday, May 21, 2020

A love poem to my babe Sue McEnnis


Banksky and Sue

- There's the sea...
- You and me...
- A song by John Murphy...
- In The House...
- Green blouse...
- In A Heartbeat...
- You're So Sweet...
- Iguana ain't a peeled banana...
- Love goes back...
- We're a pack...
- Carry you on my shoulders...
- Nothing can hold us...
- Covid?
- Let's ride...
- Love you with pride...

.

Sue - 02


- Holy ghost...
- Is not a host...
- Bansky is looking at the sky so high...
- The sun is fun...
- Not a gun...
- Your sunglasses in my eyes...
- No lies...
- U.S.
- Just a mess...



- Nils Frahm is on our playlist...
- Saying that life ain't a priest...
- Saviour to be...
- No Messiah near the sea...
- Your hair is my atmosphere...
- You still carry my jeans...
- By all means...
- No rock...
- Roll...
- No shock...
- Our goal...
- Marriage at hand...
- No loose end...


- Yes...
- Playing chess...
- Your smile's on my face...
- Human embrace...
- A Pogues song...
- Bong...
- If I should fall from grace with god...
- Love our dog...
- Happy...
- Someone...
- Snacky...


Sue - 03

- Fun...
- Be...
- That...
- Knee...
- There's our hat...
- I absolutely love you...
- We aren't neither absolute beginners...
- Nor sinners...



- Love you for a long time...
- All years and days...
- Smile at your funny little ways...
You answer me this:
- Know your heart...
- It's mine from a early start...
- You're no character at all...
- There's our wild call...
- When I wake up in the morning...
- Your body is by my side...
- Without a single slide...
- Our love is...
- Bliss...



- You're the measure of my dreams...
- Even when we listen people screams...
- The world is a vampire...
- We've our own bound wire...
- I suppose I show...
- Whatever inside me glow...
- Planet blue...
- Nature's green...
- Your gaze shoe...
- Such a spleen...
- Love you from dusk till dawn...
- No pawn...
- You're my chosen one...
- Always in the sun...
- Time...
- Bells chime...
- Read Shakespeare...
- No spear...


Sue - 04

- In you I count the stars...
- Not closed bars...
- You always are a child to my heart...
- Perfect from the start...
- Lover in my bed...
- Put flowers inside my head...
- A written page...
- New stone age...
- No crashed cars...
- Only chocolate bars...
- I know that you love me to the moon and back...
- Sometimes Jesus says: "What the heck?"
- I'm your gal...
- Don't forget mayonnaise...
- I know...
- I'm American...
- You're Portuguese...
- To me you do say please...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina