Thursday, May 14, 2020

A love poem in direct speech to my soulmate Isabel




- What's going on, my Man?
- Are you now a Starman?
- The world is upside down?
- You won't buy me my bridal gown?
- I don't understand you...
- You are me and I'm you, right?
- There's our glorious sight so bright...
- Un jour sans peur...
- Je te montrerai mon coeur...
- El cielo es nuestro universo....
- Olvidados en un verso...
- Don't know...
- Fish glow...
- Schreiben...
- Mit mir bleiben...
- You're Portuguese...
- Danish I am...
- Glam...
- Slam...
- Por vezes as horas...
- Não são demoras...
- Red hair as you love...
- No soap dove...
- Natural...
- Pagan heart...
- Don't start...
- Cooked you...
- Smashed potatoes and meat...
- After dinner...
- There's my treat...
- Donne moi ta main un peu...
- J'ai mon coeur en feu...
- Sem saber...
- Talvez ser o teu prazer...
- No prayer...
- There's a slayer...
- No bat...
- A cat...

- Melissandre to be...
- Just you and me...
- We roam where's foam...
- Whatever Man...
- Chess...
- No mess...
- Wearing a green dress...
- No sweat...
- Our hearts are two in one...
- There's a black swan...
- We're reborn...
- There's a phoenix rising from its ashes...
- Observe my eyes lashes...
- We'll be kissing the sun...
- Just for fun...
- Icarus...
- Dedalus...
- Song...
- I'm your atomic bomb...
- Sweets for you...
- Brand new...
- Viking to be...
- There's our love sea...
- Garden park...
- Not so dark...
- Light...
- Bright...
- Sight...
- What to do when I love you?
- No rain...
- No pain...
- Echo bunny...
- It's sunny...
- Moon's loon...
- Strong as a bear...
- You make me despair...
- Our house...
- My pink blouse...
- Tree...
- Free...
- Hug me...
- Scissor...
- Paper and stone...
- Deep into my bone...
- We're home alone...
- Boat...
- Coat...
- Let's float...
- Aleister is wild...
- Once he was a child...
- Pessoa is our pet...
- You know that I'm not a spoiled brat...
- Soup...
- Group four...

- Love you more...
- New world order...
- No chaos...
- No disorder...
- Bought you something Danish...
- Only want you to clean the dish...
- We'll marry one day...
- Let the darkness pass...
- Come what may...
- We're class...
- Sem bússola ou compasso?
- Quero o teu abraço num laço...
- Chameleon...
- Nathan...
- Leon...
- Outside...
- Love you with pride...
- L'amour est fou...
- Nous sommes partout...
- Nuestro corazon...
- Nuestra emocion...

- Emotional all day...
- Yin...
- Myself...
- Yang...
- Bookshelf...
- News...
- No blues...
- Jacuzzi shower...
- You and me in an hour...
- Maybe we'll have a child...
- Not wild...
- Four leaves...
- No Mr Grieves...
- Who killed mr moonlight?
- Doesn't matter...
- You're my shining knight...
- D. Quixote De La Mancha...
- Sancho Panza...
- Maybe Shakespeare was wrong...
- The Tempest was never born...
- Sabes bem...
- Sempre alguém...
-  Sei que me amas sem parar...
- Sem remar...
- Tout le monde danse...
- Tout le monde est en trance...
- We're one...
- Have a bound...
- Whatever...
- Love you forever...
Answered you this:
- I'll run into your arms...
- No false alarms...
- Love is true...
- Loving me is loving you...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina