Thursday, May 14, 2020

A love poem to my Belle

Me and Hélia

You tell me this.
- Hey you...
- What's going on?
- With me no fun?
- No rubber duck in the bath?
- What the fuck Man?
- Where's our path?
- Don't mess my head...
- I want you by our bed...
- You rush me...
- Love thee...
- We've energy...

Elena

- Always in and out...
- I humm...
- Don't shout...
- You know my body...
- Groovy moody...
- Forest walk...
- No talk...
- Into the trees...
- Blowing light everywhere...
- A sphere...
- Black and white...

Ellen Von Unwerth pics 

- Not at plain sight...
- Night fall...
- My legs are your call...
- Are you building something new?
- Have you bought the bread?
- We must ourselves spread...
- No fertility time...
- No sweaty rhyme...

Me and Hélia
- No period...
- Flower...
- Hour...
- Power...
- My lips on your hips...
- My hair melting your fingers...
- King Volcano is with us...
- No fuzz...
- Let's forget the bus...

Blade Runner 2049

- No schedule...
- All to do...
- Me and you...
- You're my harlequin...
- You know what mean...
- I'm your columbine...
- We've time...
- Tantric sex?
- Why not?
- Hours never run dry...
- No lie...
- You're my river...
- No shiver...
- Orgasms flood...
- No blood...

Elena

- No punchline...
- Now the time is mine...
- Don't tell me about the other gals...
- They're only your nature calls...
- I understand you Man...
- Maybe they love your pen...
- Not as much as I do...
- This is true...
- Venus in furs...
- No perception doors...
- Bondage...
- Stonehenge...
- Rock...
- No pop...
- What a shock...

Eshley Miss Russia 2019

- Chocolate cookie...
- You're no rookie...
- Insert again...
- No pain...
- Whatever you want...
- Magic wand...

Serbian artist Branko Djukic artwork

- Sacher Masoch was past...
- Crowley was the last...
- De Sade was a marquis...
- Inside a squeeze...
- Your heart's beating fast...
- I'll bite a bit your neck...
- No bat...
- You love more this...
- Than a kiss...
- God In An Alcove...
- Inside my dove...

Daria Inside An Aria

- Wearing your pants...
- Not afraid of ants...
- Fish...
- No wish...
- Our story...
- No bounty glory...
- What to do...
- Love you...

Thumbelina 01 by Croatian artist Miron Milic 

- Blonde hair you know...
- Five in a row...
- No show...
- Snail...
- No fail...
- Erect...
- Not an act...
- Blood pumping...
- Inside me your veins dumping...



- We must create our song...
- You're gong...
- I'm your bomb...
- Surf space...
- Shoe lace...
- Pink lingerie...
- For thee...

Nadya

- Need your shirt...
- There's a car...
- Not far...
- Let's go home...
- We aren't alone...
- Sofa surfers witness the fact...
- Massive attack in my neck...
- No act...
- Teeth...
- Meat...

Thumbelina 02 by Croatian artist Miron Milic

- Your tongue on my left ear...
- No fear...
- Psyche is a brick...
- Eros is a treat...
- Forget the wall...
- We're always inside a freefall...
 Not knowing anything at all, I follow our direction packed with action...


- Animal instinct...
 You say...
 We're in May...
 During the day...
 Pagan to be...
 Primal by the sea...




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina