Saturday, May 2, 2020

A short love poem Elena who's my sweetest treasure



You once said this to me:
- What you are...
- Is what I'll be...
- The breathe that we both take...
- Is our lake being us wide awake...
- Being kind isn't weak...
- In fact...
- It's a mountain peak...
- Love you from dusk to dawn...
- You're a writer being a fighter...
- Our beach within our reach...
- I'm wearing clothes that I can't bear...
- Nothing to do when darkness collides on our way in this solid May...
- No Trotsky to save us...
- No Lenine on a bus...
- You and me...
- Go back for free...
- I know...
- Words and arts is what you'll always do...
- Love being me and you...
- There's something strong in our bound...
- Nothing divine...
- We don't care about what shine...
- Camel color...
- Imagine me a bit sour...
- Will you kiss my eyes with no lies?
- I'm tired babe...
- Need to be by your side with pride...
- They can take us what's truly ours...
- Our heart beating as one...
- Our soul having fun...
- Our body merged with the sun...
- No sepia pics treasure...
- Be my leisure...
- Today need pleasure...
- Not weak or tired...
- My body seems like barbed wire...
- April's gone...
- No sweat over a bat...
- Carry your phone...
 I stare at you like I always do...
 Take you in arms...
 Never tired...
 No fatigue...
 Carry you to our bed...
 Observing your beauty sleep...
 Knowing that our ocean is always real deep...
 Whisper thee:
- Tired eyes shut...
- No lies float...
- Lullaby's being sang...
- No bang...
- Sweetie sweet...
- Forever we will meet...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina