Saturday, May 23, 2020

Short info inside a draft about Constantine and Covid - C/C project with help by international artists

There's Covid time inside a rhyme...
There's love in the wings of a dove...
I know that I always try to put a bit of my life in my work because that's how I always was...
 I also know that some of my skills are gathering emotions towards people or living beings who I love and share this astonishing blue planet with...
 All my memories are intact as a pure fact...
 Working on a character that's driven by demons with help by international artists as John Constantine is, it's not an easy task because he doesn't wear any mask.
 John's a simple guy and within my mind, I had several beers with him while we both talked about the most hedious, terrible and even the most mesmerizing aspects in this thing named life that every living being has.
 I know that I've learned a lot with Constantine without any dream...
 Hellblazer is a coat that carries flames inside a boat...
 There's a cab without a tab...
  
 
Elena - "L'adoration de la terre"

I know that I love Elena that's in the picture above and how we mix together in our hearts and souls a dream where we conceive an elemental creature inside our own bodies...
She's always kind towards my heart, soul and mind.
Every single day she prepares me a coffee with a chocolate toffee... 


Ellen Von Unwerth's masks

Love is not pride inside a ride...
Love is not a mask with a task...



Love is fire in flame...
No shame...
No game...
Nobody to blame...

Elena, Constantine and "l'adoration de la terre"

Once again, me and Elena don't have any pain because we both have a brain...
there's John again...
No disdain...
A love moment...
No train in vain...



My youngest niece 

What can I say about my youngest niece that I've never told before?
 That I'll always love her as my youngest niece being her Portuguese?
 Her sweet dreams after Covid will pass aren't going to be screams at all...
 Know her since she was a tiny baby and she never stared at a wall...
She's my joy...
Part of my own blood...
She'll always be my flood...


Nadya

A painter paints...
No sweat if it's a bat...
Nadya's a treasure...
Every single thing that she does comes from her heart with pleasure...

Two of my nieces

My nieces are princesses and not a piece of chess...
They are the future to behold...
Be the weather hot or cold...



Covid makes us wonder about the true purpose of art...
 Maybe we as human beings must give it a new start?

My friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom working 


Reality kicks...
Dreams aren't bricks...
Terhi is the prettiest soul that I've ever met...
She's not a brat...
Being her a fighter makes the world brighter...



Nature as endurance...
No beat séance...
Body resistance...


Proud of my youngest niece 

Once again my youngest niece dreaming of Maori to be...
Near the sacred sea...
Her oldest uncle as a fabric tailor...
Not being a fashion sailor...

Many thanks to all international artists who support several of my projects that're and will continue to be developed with hard work in different countries all over this little planet inside a vast cosmos while I try to make a project new with Constantine not being mean...
Special thanks to my soulmate Elena, to Nadya, to all my nieces and nephews and to Terhi just because we all believe that we must adore this planet blue for true...

Below is Jamie Delano that developed Hellblazer character talking a bit about John while being in 2018 at Barcelona-Spain




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...