Saturday, May 2, 2020

A love poem to Victoria inside a piano concert



- Lots of cats, Man...
- Where's your pen?
- I'm going to play piano...
- Will you be my soprano?
- Come on...
- Let's have fun...
- You keep me from harm...
- Until it's done...
- I'm wearing your favourite black dress...
- My hands will play chess...
- Don't make a mess...
- No impress...
- Just being me and you...
- It's going to be something new...
- My shoes ache my feet...
- It ain't no trick or treat...
- Being Russian is hard...
- Rachmaninoff was a genius...
- You know this...
- Give me a kiss...
- Wish me luck...
- Fingers crossed...
- I double dare you...
- You'll listen to something pure...
- It'll endure...
- I'm sure...
- Have you brought the glass?
- We'll move in class...
- Nothing surreal...
- We're for real...
- Hold my hand...
- Trembling nerve in my curve...
- I'm nervous as a fruit cake...
- Me and you are at stake...
- Green...
- What does it mean?
- Your eyes are candle light...
- Give me insight...
- I'm your flower inside an hour...
- You love me as much as I do you...
- It's true...
- Not sleeping at all...
- You're my call...
- Be my king...
- Be my label pin...
- You know what I mean... 
- You'll answer me...
- After my concert for thee...
- People are serious, you now?
- I'm in the front row...
- Stage fright...
- But I know that you'll be with me this night...
- My hair is combed...
- Actions formed...
- Still sense your fingers on it...
- You give me energy...
- Our own melody...
- Russia isn't only Moscow...
- Sometimes the wind does blow...
- Siberia...
- I know...
- Our wood cabin...
- Brown satin...
- Whatever...
- Need from you another kiss..
- You make me bliss..
- I'm not only your pretty face...
- Human embrace...
- Love your shoes...
- Cats...
- Not bats...
- Will you later dance with me?
- Our romance is always beat séance...
- You're latin with pride...
- I'm Russian loving our ride...
- Not cold...
- Love your body, heart and soul...
- We'll never grow old...
- Love us bold...
- Your heart is on my hand...
- I'll put it in a song played by a band...
- Carrousel...
- Candy...
- I'm your belle...
- You're free handy...
 I was staring at the beauty of and being me suddenly was being you...



Below is the magnificient play where Victoria played for me in a single day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina