Thursday, May 21, 2020

A direct speech inside a dialogue to my babe Mascara + Daria/ Corto/Constantine tribute project - International artis

Mascara sometimes provides me coffee and rum...

Me and Mascara 
- Man, come on...
- What the fuck?
-  A K?
- Bloody May?
- Once again?
- Maybe yes...
- Your left hand on my chest...

Mascara - 01
- Maybe no...
- Your right hand goes wherever it want...
- Wand...
Movie tickets - Part 1
- Outside of the dark...
- We glow...
- No park...
Cake

- Mask...
- No task...


- Forbidden tree...
- You and me...

Tribute to Hellblazer by Italian Lorenzo Scipioni

- Carry me on your shoulders...
- Need to buy bread...
- Nothing to spare...

Mascara - 02
- Label king...
- Make me dream inside our scream...

- Coffee...
- Hookah...
- Toffee...
Daria Kovaleva

- Don't hammer my mind...
- To you I'm always kind...

With friends

- Sweat when we meet...
- Trick or treat...
- You're so sweet...

Movie tickets - Part 2


- What to do?
- It's only me and you...
- I'm more than your doll...

Printed artworks by Canadian artist Dave Cooper and Argentine artist Patricia Breccia  

- You're my nature call...
- Not staring at a wall...
- Being me and you without a fall...


I caress your blonde hair inside our inner atmosphere...
You hum a bit...
There's a treat...
You being neat...

Mascara - 03

Tell you this:
- Love girl...
- You're joy...
- No toy...
- Your feet are our treat...
- So sweet...
Mascara - 04

- Geeze sang this:
- "murder her with a kiss"...

French actress Laetitia Casta seen by Ellen Von Unwerth lens 


- Bliss...
- Moscow...
- Low...
- Five in a row...
- Body in a corset...
- We're set...


John Willie's Bizarre book
You mess my hair...
There's our bed...
You're a bit mad...
I'm not at all sad...


You tell me this:
- You're always like this...
- My host...
- Kiss...
- No ghost...
- Religion dandy...
- You're free handy...

Mascara - 05
- Body cream...
- No dream...
- Eros and Psyche...
- I'll be your insight into my inner self...
- No shelf...

Artwork based on myself by Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen - 01

- Eraser rubber...
- Trembling hands...
- Short amends...

Mascara - 06


- Our bodies suddenly bend...
- No loose end...
- TV...
- You and me...
- Where's cherry, mon chéri?


Artwork based on myself by Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen - 02

- Wear your clothes...
- What to do?
- I can be naked with you...

Daria and Nadya

- Flower...
- Hour...
- Not sour...
- Want more...
- River boat...
- Making out with your coat...
Movie tickets - Part 3
- It's a date...
- Promenade...
- No bait...
Artwork based on myself by Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen - 03

- Harlequin...
- We're real...
- Not a dream...
Covid


Not knowing what we were going to do, I told you that I was going to marry thee near the sea...

Me and Belgium artist Dominique Goblet at Saint Petersburg's Russia


You tell me about our house performance with romance...

I answer you this:

Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese in theater


- We're more than a scream in Moscow eating ice-scream...


Many thanks to all international artists that always supported several of my exhibitions, book collections or projects exhibited and distributed all over the world and that can be read/seen in this blogue in previous posts for the past four years such as:
Tributes to Valentina created by Italian maestro Guido Crepax
Cats as pets
Identity
Life and Death
Tributes to Argentine maestro Alberto Breccia
My own Autobiography
A Zombie Girl staring at a wall
Mascara Girl inside a Call
Didi Wray lost inside a love story every single day
Poems dedicated to fashion models
Tributes to Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese
Tributes to Hellblazer character 

Special thanks to Svetlana,Mascara, Daria, Didi, all extraordinary women that I've met/meet or will met, Nadya, Elena and Hélia (my soulmates) and to my five kitties stolen from me whose names are: Jacky, Nuala, Maya, Pimpolha, Ilvie (who will haunt my dreams and nightmares until I die) from two evil women from my past life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina