Monday, October 12, 2020

A monologue from The Wild Enigma that's a woman that I love to me

 


You tell me this:

- Man, come on...

- There's Tool...

- Let's have fun..

- Be cool...

- Not wild...

- Fangs are...

- Not a child...

- Pink's hair...

- There's another layer...

- Don't be twat...

- You're not wearing a hat...

- You know me...

- Life...

- Energies for free...

- Slice...

- Truth to be...

- Let's play dice...

- You and me...

- Just be nice...

- Like a honey bee...

- Eating pieces of rice...

- What can I say to you?

- Fargo is fun...

- Maybe not true...

- Minnesota Valley...

- Motion picture snow...

- Short alley...

- Soundtrack blow...

- No first row...

- My shade in you glow...

- Wearing your coat...

- No boat...

- Never leave me alone...

- I'll use your goddamm phone...

- U.S of A...

- Let's pray...

- Into the green...

- No play...

- You know what I mean...

- Don't be rude...

- Cooked you food...

- I'm in the mood...

- Call Armageddon...

- Don't be Gedeon...

- You know this...

- I'm no Miss...

- Born inside a car...

- You drive me far...

- Wishing upon a star...

- Never prick me...

- Halloween's gone...

- Need you to be..

- Know that you're Major Tom...

- Addicted to me you stand...

- Where our soul have no end...

- Putting in our shoes glue...

- Nothing new...

- You always pop out of the blue...

- There's our light...

- Sight...

- Bright...

- During the night...

- I've stage fright...

- You're to me cool...

- Never a fool...

- Let's search the universe...

- Without a rhyme...

- Worlds will not collide...

- Love our ride...

- Tag and slide...

- Energy sweat...

- Being holy ghost...

- When we first met...

- Let's make a toast...

- No cigarette...

- Don't be a brat...

- No internet...

- We'll use the TV set...

- VHS for me and you...

- Tape's blue...

- Beta...

- Gama...

- Meta...

- Pneuma...

- You know how it is...

- Our deadly kiss...

- Batman is a joke...

- Poison Ivy's a poke...

- My eyes envision us...

- No train..

- We're in our parade bus...

- Not in vain...

- American love...

- An eagle ain't a dove...

- Freehandy...

- Twitter's gone...

- We're home alone...

- Instagram is Shazam...

- Facebook is a look...

- Snapchat is quack quack...

- Love you...

- Always out of the blue..







No comments:

Post a Comment