Monday, October 12, 2020

A short funny fable to my friend Terhi Ekebom and her cat also featuring "The Gals"

I was somewhere...

The Thin White Duke was singing in the atmosphere...

I was thinking on cats (not bats)...
Terhi told me this:
- Finnish Prime Minister is wearing a tie while saying "hi"...
I was paying close attention to her...
The planet was breathing air...
This was on my mind:
"Sanna Marin is young..."
"She's a woman..."
"Not a bomb..."
"How can she wear a tie?"
"What's happening to some people while human beings sigh?"

Out of the blue Terhi's cat was wearing an hat while telling me this:
- Man, come on...
- Jerks love to always be on the gossip phone...
- I'm stitting on a sketchbook...
- Later I'll let you have a quick look...

I was headless then...
Without my pen...
My jacket was bound leather...
I was grabbing a smoke...
Staring at a feather...
Suddenly a Gal was telling me a joke:
- Don't be like that...
- You know that there's "The Bat"...
- Some Finnish are spoiled brats...
- You know me...
- I count till three...
- Storm free...
- Your hair is becoming a bit white...
- You've no style...
- You must be more than light...

She was staring at me at my work table...
I was trying to it enable...
She was flying in circles in my mind...
Being not kind...
She had red wings...
Being small with her bratty things...
Then I was watching my ink...
Another Gal popped in and I wasn't being able to think...
She was telling me this:
- Zombie galore...
- By the shore...
- Don't be like that...
- Sanna ain't a twat...
- I want to know...
- There's some kind of blow...

- Are you preparing yourself for an arts show?
- My blue hair will make you fight a bear...
- Yikes, there're leaks...
- My cheeks were inspired in statues of Greeks...

Her wings were green...
Making my mind scream....
She was also also small...
Told me to stare at a wall...


I was thinking this to myself:
"Marin"
"Not a dream"
"Such a scream"
"Born Portuguese I stand"

"Riot ray gun band"
"Printed images of lore"
"By the shore"

Then without me noticing it at all...
Another Gal was describing The Fall...
She told me this:
- Berlin wall...
- Won't give you a kiss...
- There's planet green...
- I'm like a clock Swiss...
- You know what I mean...
- Not a Miss...
- I'm no sugar cream...

I wasn't understanding a thing...
Her wings were black...
Being her also small...
She told me that I've forgot my bag on the house hall...
Out of a sudden there was a woman child popping out of my t-shirt while telling me that Sanna was a beautiful woman all the time with no reason and no rhyme...
I was starting to feel really confused...
Terhi's cat told me this:
- Man, life ain't Babylon Berlin...
- Helsinki sometimes is a simple pin...
- Don't make me mean...
- My claws will stab you...
- I'm a cat and you know that this is true...

I was starting to be real scared then...
I didn't knew where was my pen...
Sanna was telling me this:
- I've brain...
- Beauty...
- No pain...

I couldn't understand what she was saying to me, I didn't understood Finnish while being Portuguese...
Told her this in English:
- Don't be a goldfish...
- You're Marin...
- Reality fact...
- No dream...
- Real intact...
- Your long hair...
- Make politicians despair...

She replied me with a smile...
Being 34 years old...
Not for a short while...
Born in the same month as me during the cold...
I was feeling happier...
The Gals were not hammering my head...
Not being snappier...
I was feeling myself undead...
Looked at my phone...
Terhi was telling me this:
- You're always this way...
- A sort of human drone...
- Come what may...

What I knew then was that I've had forgotten my hairgel and that I was going to be most certainly spanked by my belle...




No comments:

Post a Comment