Friday, October 16, 2020

A short love poem to Mandy

 


You tell me this:
- Hey you...
- Be something new...
- True blue...
- Breathing in and out...
- No vampire being...
- No shout...
- Love sightseeing....
- American I stand...
- You hold my hand...
- Being Portuguese...
- Loving a slice of cheese...
- You make me smile...
- When I wait for you for a short while...
- There're fish...
- Attacking sailors...
- Not inside a dish...
- Weaving tailors...
- You're always like this....
- I never know where's your bliss...
- Knowing that you're a man...
- Swording with a pen...
- People say...
- That in a day...
- We'll actually pray...
- Inside our private chess play...
- Atlantis sight...

- With me you must be bright...
- I'm thy light...
- During the night...
- Your own insight...
- Don't have stage fright....
- You listen to...
- Me being you...
- A song about me...
- Echoing inside thee...
- Americans counting till three...
- You and me staring at a tree...
- Maybe there...
- Elsewhere...
- Grapevine...
- Knowing that you're mine...
- Red goldmine...
- Being a bit loon...
- You're sun and I'm moon...
- There's the prettiest city in the world...
- You and me for sure...
- Grabbing gold in the cold...
- No storm...
- We're newborn...
- No sweat...
- There's love in our sardines can net...
- Don't be a cat...
- You're my bat...
- Top of my hat...
- Mother tells...

That our spells...
- Are seashells...
- Banana split...
- Inside our own treat...
- Matters most...
- Being your ghost...
- Acting as host...
- Inside a machine dream...
- You lure me into a scream...
- Like a banshee...
- You and me...
- Bear trap...
- Having our private chit chat...
- Blonde by day...
- Brunette by night...
- No pay...
- We stare at the bulb light...
- Maybe it's being strange...
- Inside or outside our dance...
- That we beat science...
- Heroes for day time...
- My hair caressing you with a rhyme...
- There's our time...
- Stories to tell...
- Being blonde and your belle...
- No mysterious act...
- We're both a fact...
- Mountain drum...
- We must have fun...
- Come on...
- I'm not tall...
- Also not small...
- Hate waiting for you in the house wall...
- We're by The Fall...
- Living inside a wonderwall...
- In and out...
- No sprout...
- Passes spring...
- Day colours in a ring...
- With you I sing...
- Don't need to text me...
- We love to stare at the sea...
- Pick up a plane...
- Nobody's to blame...
- Human shallow grave...
- Cooking for you...
- Boiled codfish while being new...
- Don't be like that...
- Love when you're more than my pet...

- Totally lost...
- Knowing that we must...
- Unconsciously sweet....
- You're more than "it"...
- Being my horse...
- In the land of Norse...
- Lusitania's an united soul...
- With you inside our call...
- Don't know...
- There's a show...
- Where the wind blow...
- Five in a row...
- We're an entity...
- When I'm you and you're me...
- Tip of my tongue...
- Thinking also on my left lung...
- There's our favourite motion picture...
- Framed into a seizure...
- I know that we're this...
- Inside our kiss...
- No calling me Miss...
- Our lethargy...
- Concede what's the seed...
- For us to feed...
- There's need...
- Why breathe a talk?
- We're what we stalk...

I was staring at you...
There was a line...
You're something new...
I know that you love me fine...
Told you this:
- In the looking glass...
- We're a master class...
- Inside a pass...



No comments:

Post a Comment